Changes 05/16/2007 07:27 PM CDT
Hey there folks,
Several people probably have noticed that I have not been present (Well, not as noticeable as I have been in and about, just not regular) around DR for several months. This has been mainly due to my work schedule, having me working 50-70 hours a week. Now depending on a person?s perspective, that may or may not be a lot of hours, but in my line of work, it is a lot of physical activity as I am in construction, mainly a welder :-).

Now, you may be asking, "What is has this to do with Thieves.? well, it comes down to this. My time has been very minimal for free time and the commitment that is required as a Liaison is defiantly more than I can truly give. So for the best interest of the Guild and the Game, I have requested that I step down from being the Thief Liaison. It is heavy heart that I do so, as I have been with the Thief Team since the winter of 99. I feel that the Guild needs someone who has the time to do the job, and at this time and date, I do not have that time.

This does not mean that I am leaving Dragon Realms; it just means that I am stepping down and doing 'lite' duties elsewhere till I once again have full time to commit to something like Liaison or other job as may be. I will be shifting over to Events, so my various NPC's will still be about. I will also be helping with the Thief Team with events as well, or anything else that Zeyurn wishes me to help out as time permits.

I do have to say it has been a great honor to have worked with the guild, working with Royce, Jovah, Vendarin, Risek and finally Zeyurn and of course working with you, those whom make up the guild.

Again, still will be about and working with thieves in mind,

Shakahn

"You say to Alvy, "You, madam, are a peevish, rude-growing jolthead!"
>
Alvy says to you, "You, sir, are a lewd gnome-cruncher!"
>
Alvy laughs!
** Folder Changes & You ** 07/24/2010 01:53 PM CDT
Hey Gang,

One of the things that has bugged a number of us over the years are those folders labeled "Ask the GMs but respond" in some other folder. As we know once a discussion gets going, it is hard to remember in what folder we are posting.

Then the board moderators have to step in and either shut the discussion down or nudge and move things around, and the discussions become about the folder and not the point of the post at all.

So with that said, starting immediately we are shutting down the “Ask the GM” folder and the "Den" folders and asking you to take the discussion to the General Discussion folder where it can live happily being responded to constructively and within policy.

To prevent loss of historic information I am going to make both the Ask the GM folder and the "Den" folders read only.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.