Concentration Pulse Timing 06/13/2016 05:43 PM CDT
Greetings,

My very sloppy, informal testing suggests that Khri pulse every ~10 seconds with concentration regen pulsing every ~5 seconds. Thus (neglecting startup costs) if your (regeneration rate x 2) > (ongoing khri costs) you should be able to run that suite of khri indefinitely.

Is this what others have found, particularly others who tend to rigorously test such things?
Re: Concentration Pulse Timing 06/13/2016 06:05 PM CDT
That is my observation as well. Also keep in mind that regeneration is 2% of you maximum concentration pool rounded down so you get one extra point of regeneration every 50 points of concentration.

Plunder, because of the discipline boost can be a very useful 'extra' khri. I say 'extra' since it can potentially be self sustaining by granting you enough extra regeneration to cover it's cost even if you normally couldn't sustain the additional khri. The discipline boost to stealth actions is an added plus making it an extremely useful trick to use in many situations.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Concentration Pulse Timing 06/13/2016 06:29 PM CDT

>Also keep in mind that regeneration is 2% of you maximum concentration pool rounded down so you get one extra point of regeneration every 50 points of concentration.

Yep. Can also just think of it pulsing on the same timer as khri but at 4%, making every 50 points of conc grant "2" regen points.

>Plunder, because of the discipline boost can be a very useful 'extra' khri. I say 'extra' since it can potentially be self sustaining by granting you enough extra regeneration to cover it's cost even if you normally couldn't sustain the additional khri.

Indeed - I just barely hit 300 conc so plunder is only boosting me to ~330, but you can be sure that the second plunder pushes me over 350...

Thanks for the response!
Re: Concentration Pulse Timing 06/14/2016 12:18 AM CDT
>>Indeed - I just barely hit 300 conc so plunder is only boosting me to ~330, but you can be sure that the second plunder pushes me over 350...

This gets better as you get more Discipline. With 100 in the stat you get a 60 point bump in concentration with Plunder so it's always a guarantee that you will get more regen from it.