Regarding Poison 01/05/2011 09:35 AM CST
So I just started hunting a poisonous critter and was thinking of making a batch. Do you have to make the whole thing from scratch specifically by the ratios given or can you make multiple batches at once if you double/triple/etc the reagents (if not, is there any step you can make more of)?
Re: Regarding Poison 01/05/2011 09:57 AM CST
Ratios as big as the containers you can use for it.
Re: Regarding Poison 01/05/2011 10:05 AM CST
Awesome, thanks.
Re: Regarding Poison 01/06/2011 08:43 AM CST
Wow, poison is awesome. It takes entirely too long to make and the syntax for making it and using it was hair-pulling, but with fairly low mech I was able to make a dangerously serious nerve poison. Having accidentally poisoned myself a few times with it I didn't think it was that great until I tried it on a friend of mine. With a light hit and 5 minutes later he had a serious internal bleeder and getting close to death. Can't wait to try other types out.
Re: Regarding Poison 01/06/2011 10:48 AM CST
>With a light hit and 5 minutes later he had a serious internal bleeder and getting close to death. Can't wait to try other types out.

Keep in mind, it's seriously dependent on your target's stamina, which matters for two reaons.

1) Players tend to neglect Stamina
2) Creatures tend to have a ton of it

"Your suffering amuses me" -GM Raesh

Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Blunts for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Re: Regarding Poison 01/06/2011 04:58 PM CST
>>>With a light hit and 5 minutes later he had a serious internal bleeder and getting close to death. Can't wait to try other types out.

Just wait. With a hair over 200 mech mine killed an empath with fairly good stamina in under a minute. This was due to destruction of a major body part. If that hadn't got her, the fact that she was bleeding into death's arms (something like that anyway) would have.

Also, what Caraamon said.