not stealable shop 09/11/2008 01:02 PM CDT
not sure if this is the right place to post this but i found a shop that is not stealable. it is the horse shop, "A bit for horses" just outside of crossing. if this isn't the right spot, let me know and i will post it there.
Re: not stealable shop 09/11/2008 01:33 PM CDT
<<not sure if this is the right place to post this but i found a shop that is not stealable.>>

A shop needs to be within a justice system to be stealable.

An interesting way to tell if a shop is in a justice system is to mark an item repetitively until you get the guards called on you. If the shop is in a justice system you'll have a warrant for your arrest (passerby), if not you won't see a passerby.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: not stealable shop 09/11/2008 02:22 PM CDT
Anybody know if new Justice will fix this or if it's not broken and this will stay the same. I would love to add the couple shops I can't normally steal from to my run.

Leuc
Re: not stealable shop 09/11/2008 06:52 PM CDT
I believe New Justice will put most if not all clans under "Clan Justice."

Dirge is like this in Test.

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: not stealable shop 09/11/2008 06:57 PM CDT
>>An interesting way to tell if a shop is in a justice system is to mark an item repetitively until you get the guards called on you. If the shop is in a justice system you'll have a warrant for your arrest (passerby), if not you won't see a passerby.

"How, shopkeep! I'm gonna steal from ya! NEENER NEENER. What you gonna do!?"

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: not stealable shop 09/24/2008 12:54 PM CDT

<<I believe New Justice will put most if not all clans under "Clan Justice.">>

if you've got it already in plat or in the test instance, can you please verify if one can steal in the hara'jaal shops please? thx.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: not stealable shop 09/24/2008 12:59 PM CDT
And Throne.

Leuc
Re: not stealable shop 09/26/2008 11:13 PM CDT
>>if you've got it already in plat or in the test instance, can you please verify if one can steal in the hara'jaal shops please? thx.

The last I heard, New Justice is only on in Crossing in the test instance, but I'll see what I can find out if Z or someone else doesn't post here about it first.

~player of Gulphphunger