Thank you, Idiots! 06/19/2009 07:19 PM CDT
Thanks you two idiots that had to get the Scrivener's in haven closed down because of your idiocy. I actually liked having a shop in Riverhaven where I could acquire 100 count origami envelopes. Way to screw it up!

report: not sure if this is a problem.. but there are two sentinel Kristef's on the streets.

SEND[Abasha] That's not Kristef, that's his evil twin, um... Kristeff. Anyway thanks for the heads up!
Re: Thank you, Idiots! 06/19/2009 07:23 PM CDT
What happened? I was getting close to being able to nab those.

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Thank you, Idiots! 06/19/2009 07:29 PM CDT
Back story?

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: Thank you, Idiots! 06/19/2009 07:47 PM CDT
greeting cards.

report: not sure if this is a problem.. but there are two sentinel Kristef's on the streets.

SEND[Abasha] That's not Kristef, that's his evil twin, um... Kristeff. Anyway thanks for the heads up!
Re: Thank you, Idiots! 06/20/2009 05:47 AM CDT
You are very welcome Sothios! Guess you'll just have to take that extra 6 second trip down to Leth! I am sure Gonif will throw in her two cents here as well, since she is obviously upset at me for smashing her puny little mind with my gwethsmasher.

Zanndor
Re: Thank you, Idiots! 06/20/2009 08:34 AM CDT
frankly, zanndor, i don't give a damn, because before you smashed me, I smashed Zukir. Its not exactly the "s'kra sword of revenge", but it'll do. Kalag can now rest in peace.

And i usually steal my origami envelopes in leth or aesry anyway.

It's a number, it gets bigger. That's the whole DR experience right there
Re: Thank you, Idiots! 06/22/2009 08:51 AM CDT
<<Kalag can now rest in peace.>>

Re: Thank you, Idiots! 06/22/2009 05:51 PM CDT
That shop closing is temporary. Either until cards get updated mechanics or removed entirely.