Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Wrong Folders 08/24/2007 11:58 PM CDT
((( I knew exactly who they were talking about, I'm pretty certain everyone else knew exactly who they were talking about, and despite your claims, I'd wager you knew, too. )))

I really wasn't sure. Nor did I know that people cared about how I quoted text. I've posted may times before and no one ever said a things. The only reason I am continuing this is because you said I was being disingenuous, when I was not. Well also because your not here simply trolling for conflict, your stating a case.

((( It didn't exactly take much of a leap, no? )))

I don't disagree, which is why I made the assumption after the second post. I mean it was me or two other posters, so yeah ... good odds and all.

E.
Re: Wrong Folders 08/25/2007 03:52 AM CDT
<<I don't disagree, which is why I made the assumption after the second post.

Nice job. Its like stupid people who somehow contribute to society occasionally! Its like a reflex!

But you've proven your point to me. From now on I will not respond to a post nor assume it was directed at me unless it is directly quoted as such. Its only logical!

<<, your stating a case.

PS sunshine, "Your" and "You're" have two different meanings. You may want to research that before continuing your board career of being owned by me continuously, because it's too easy at this point.
Re: Wrong Folders 08/25/2007 07:38 AM CDT
<<If I'm standing in a room full of people, and there's only one 'fat chick' in the room, and I make a comment referencing the 'fat chick', everyone knows who I'm talking about.>>

Big girls need lovin' too!

Roger
Re: Wrong Folders 08/25/2007 08:26 AM CDT
This thread's not about love, Roger.

::throws a chair at Roger's head::

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.
Re: Wrong Folders 08/25/2007 11:57 AM CDT
A pair of spectacles and a nice suit...a grey wig or some ash dust blended into the hair...a microphone...

Hey, Pomae, how open are you to your own show on that MO radio system? :)

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Wrong Folders 08/25/2007 12:25 PM CDT
<<This thread's not about love, Roger.>>

Fine, break out the lighter fluid.

:: Puts away his marshmallows ::

Roger
Re: Wrong Folders 08/25/2007 02:08 PM CDT
CONTRACTIONS @#$LK@J#KLGFD

I am --- Navak
Re: Wrong Folders 08/28/2007 12:00 AM CDT
speaking of fat chicks.

lol!