Life after 70th level 05/14/2017 07:39 PM CDT
So I'm about 70th level. I understand guild secrets and all, but is it fair to assume there isn't much left to look forward to with circling? Ability and Khri Wise?
Re: Life after 70th level 05/14/2017 08:03 PM CDT
All thief abilities are on the wiki.

As far as I am aware, there are no new abilities after ignite. You'll continue to get Khri.
Re: Life after 70th level 05/14/2017 09:33 PM CDT
You'll have all khri at 110th. Not much reason in circling past that aside from TDPs.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Life after 70th level 05/15/2017 08:54 AM CDT
>>You'll have all khri at 110th. Not much reason in circling past that aside from TDPs.

> ask kalag about reg
Kalag the Sly merely nods to you. "You want off the register? No problem."
> ask kalag about reg
Kalag the Sly looks you over carefully, and then nods. "Alright. Looks like you're good enough after all. You're in position number 19, or so it seems."

^ Why I've kept circling after 150th, I did switch modes a bit to include training all weapons though to keep TDPs moving.
Re: Life after 70th level 05/15/2017 09:35 AM CDT
LOL if the register is your thing I guess... Measuring up against a bunch of bought trash and AFK'rs has never interested me.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Life after 70th level 05/15/2017 01:47 PM CDT

I play in Plat so register doesn't matter
Re: Life after 70th level 05/16/2017 02:22 AM CDT
<< ask kalag about reg

You know we have scrolls now?
Re: Life after 70th level 05/16/2017 08:09 AM CDT
>>You know we have scrolls now?

Haha I didn't actually, I also didn't find any info on Elanthipedia about the thief ones. Got any specifics?
Re: Life after 70th level 05/16/2017 09:03 AM CDT
Crossing is based on total circle, then each respective GL is supposed to check something akin to their specialty. It's been so long since I even bothered to look, I can't remember what they are.

Monster Elec

Re: Life after 70th level 05/16/2017 12:53 PM CDT
>>Crossing is based on total circle, then each respective GL is supposed to check something akin to their specialty. It's been so long since I even bothered to look, I can't remember what they are.

Alright next question, is there anyway to change your Alias?
Re: Life after 70th level 05/16/2017 03:08 PM CDT
<< Alright next question, is there anyway to change your Alias?

I can't find the GM quote but i'm pretty sure that you can't.

<< Crossing is based on total circle, then each respective GL is supposed to check something akin to their specialty

This but more specifically from the top of my head i think it was circle in crossing, backstabbing in haven, a mixture of evasion/maybe thievery?? (dexterity) in ain, a combination of crafting skills in shard and locksmithing in ratha.
Re: Life after 70th level 05/17/2017 07:58 AM CDT
>>This but more specifically from the top of my head i think it was circle in crossing, backstabbing in haven, a mixture of evasion/maybe thievery?? (dexterity) in ain, a combination of crafting skills in shard and locksmithing in ratha.

I took a quick trip to the mainland guilds yesterday, Crossing seems to be Circle, Haven was "finesse attacks" which I would guess is either straight backstabbing or backstabbing/Small Edge. Ain was listed as "dexterity" which makes me think Agility/Reflex and Shard was Alchemy.
Re: Life after 70th level 05/18/2017 09:41 AM CDT
>Ain was listed as "dexterity" which makes me think Agility/Reflex

I don't think they count stats on a register. It's always circle or skill based.

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!