Poison 09/06/2016 06:32 PM CDT
I'm just curious when crafting poison is coming back? I do miss cooking poison and watching critters succumb to its effects. I know things tend to move slowly in DR, no biggie, but any news is good news. Thank you for your time.
Re: Poison 09/07/2016 12:28 AM CDT
If the order that Kodius gave is still applicable then Reactants (poisons and other stuff) should be the next craft to be released. Now, when that is supposed to happen, and if Kodius is going to work on other things (Barb guild, combat, QoL stuff, events...the list is long) is unknown right now. You would have a better chance at getting an answer from him if you post in the Alchemy folder in Lore. I don't think he browses all the folders of the DR forums.
Re: Poison 09/07/2016 07:58 AM CDT

What is the order for the remaining crafts?
Re: Poison 09/07/2016 02:22 PM CDT
Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.
Re: Poison 09/09/2016 10:37 AM CDT
>>What is the order for the remaining crafts?

That is a question for Kodius to answer, and probably best asked in the Lore folders as I said since I'm pretty sure he doesn't read the Thief folders.

I only know that Reactants is supposed to be next because last year (it's probably been over a year at this point) when he announced Tinkering would be the next crafting discipline released he also said that he would be working on poisons at the same time and would be released shortly after Tinkering. Tinkering ended up taking far longer than expected to be released, and it looks like some Barb QoL stuff, and events, have taken his attention recently so I'm not really sure where Reactants is on his priorities list at this point. If he put any significant amount of work into the discipline then my guess is that he'll finish it before starting another one, but past that I have to no clue what his plans are.