Component Pouch Capacity 12/21/2010 11:14 AM CST
Any chance component pouches could be given a boost to capacity similar to bundles or gem pouches?

They're ridiculously small considering some boxes may have 4-5 parts harvestable from them.
Re: Component Pouch Capacity 09/12/2012 11:00 AM CDT

Sorry to necro a thread, but thought it better to do it this way than by making a new topic on it... hunting in boar clan and having to take the ice road back to Shard purely due to inventory capacity is more than a little annoying - if I could possibly keep a tied pouch on me and fill it up each time I neared 500 items, it would solve the problem of having to go back to shard every few hours just to dump components... just a qol change to make these behave like gem pouches would be awesome if its just a minor tweak - if not and other more important things have to come first, then so be it.

- thanks
Re: Component Pouch Capacity 09/12/2012 11:12 AM CDT
I agree, would be nice. This is why I don't even bother with the components nowadays.
Re: Component Pouch Capacity 09/13/2012 02:53 PM CDT
You can tie the component pouch once it's full(dropping it from 30 to 1 item). And you can get multiple component pouches, there's a timer on getting them so just snag one each time you drop off till you have enough. I typically keep 5 of them on my thief and that holds me for a while. It's not as good as making them hold 500 but at least it's a stop gap till someone has time to change them.
Re: Component Pouch Capacity 09/18/2012 10:57 AM CDT
I also do this, but there are more annoyances to the system which pop up for this solution, for example, each pouch being a random color instead of being able to ask for a specific one, making keeping track of them in the inventory just a little annoying... again, this is really more of a qol change than anything else, and isn't precisely a pressing issue since there are bigger things (read: 3.0) on the horizon, if this happened to be a quick fix, all thieves would be appreciative I'm sure.
Re: Component Pouch Capacity 09/22/2012 01:43 AM CDT
Who typically gives these component pouches?

I knew they were around, but I don't recall who can give them to you.

Ollywin ~ Stumbling in the dark
Re: Component Pouch Capacity 09/22/2012 01:52 AM CDT
It's been posted in the Thief folders somewhere.

The contact on Ratha and the "locksmith" in Shard.

That should be specific enough without naming names.

Kaeta Airtag

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Component Pouch Capacity 09/22/2012 01:53 AM CDT
Aww, there's only two?

Ok, thanks.

Didn't quite think this was some kind of secret though.

Ollywin ~ Shrug shrug
Re: Component Pouch Capacity 09/22/2012 04:07 AM CDT
<< Aww, there's only two?
<< Didn't quite think this was some kind of secret though.

No, you can get them pretty much anywhere if you know how and yes, it is a secret.

I used to know how to get them in Crossing but after years of drinking it has completely washed out of my brain, so you have to figure it out yourself but let me know when you do. :)