You're grappled and unable to focus on the silence within 05/28/2020 04:17 PM CDT
I'm surprised such a game breaking bug is still around. Cannot used invisibility for hours after getting grappled. I know this has been reported and bugged multiple times. When can we expect this to get fixed?

This is after a fresh depart too.

[Temple of Darkness, Aldauth's Alcove]
Larger than the other alcoves in deference to the god of dark endings, most of the space is wasted since the only permanent fixture is a small black altar in the center of the rectangular room. The air is neither hot nor cold, and there is no discernable fragrance. Stripped down to the bare black marble floor, walls and altar, this is a quiet statement of just what we take with us when Aldauth pays his final visit.
Obvious exits: north.
R> n

You walk north.

[Temple of Darkness, Hall of Agony]
Cries of pain echo through the hall, rising from soft to loud before crashing back down to a whimper. Engravings of various scenes of torture from the past of Ilithi twist their way out of the wall, evoking a macabre sense of fascination to the casual eye. The lighting is brighter here, intentionally harsh to cause a strain on the eyes and a nagging headache on the brain.
Obvious exits: north, southeast, south, west.

The twisted steel buckle of your thighband pulses with a soft light for a moment, and you feel more focused.

The dwalgim on your crown pulses with a soft light for a moment, and you suddenly feel more focused.

The eyes of your monk pendant flash white for a moment, and you feel more focused.
khri sil

Turning inwards, you find the still silent spot within you. Focusing on that point, you allow the silence to spread gently through your body and then out into the world, until you fade away from the world itself.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
R>
You're grappled and unable to focus on the silence within.
R>
Re: You're grappled and unable to focus on the silence within 05/28/2020 04:38 PM CDT
I would love to see this as a fix on Tuesday tidings. Especially since they have been rolling out such good stuff lately!

This is guild debilitating. And we love thieves cause this is the thief guild!

Can this please get fixed!

Re: You're grappled and unable to focus on the silence within 05/28/2020 07:08 PM CDT

I have submitted another bug report on this problem again.

Thanks

Player of Rifkinn