Plunder difficulty / cost 07/10/2019 09:57 AM CDT
It looks like Plunder isn't behaving well. It's concentration cost reflects a T2 ability, but startup looks closer to be T3 (I can't start it without kneeling, but can start Dampen. Warding & Utility are less than my augmentation).

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Plunder difficulty / cost 07/10/2019 10:09 AM CDT
Also uptime seems to reflect a T3 ability.

13 min vs 17 for dampen.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Plunder difficulty / cost 07/10/2019 06:33 PM CDT
While in combat dancing with four creatures, and with four Khri's already up, I was able to use Plunder while standing, and it lasted 17 minutes. Maybe you have wounds you cannot see, or your mental stats are too low? Possible?
Re: Plunder difficulty / cost 07/11/2019 06:16 AM CDT
>While in combat dancing with four creatures, and with four Khri's already up, I was able to use Plunder while standing, and it lasted 17 minutes.

That's fabulous and I applaud your ability to do it. It's also not really relevant. I am not suggesting that there is a bug that plunder CAN'T be started standing.

>Maybe you have wounds you cannot see, or your mental stats are too low? Possible?

Also not relevant.

Lets try this again:
Dampen: Apparent T2 khri because it takes 12 concentration to start and pulses 3 while it's up. Is a Warding/Utility Khri
Plunder: Apparent T2 khri because it takes 12 concentration to start and pulses 3 while it's up. Is an Augmentation Khri

Dampen: I can start standing. My warding and utility are < my augmentation.
Plunder: I cannot start standing. My augmentation > my warding and utility.

TG, TG, GL, et al.