Khri Silence bug 08/24/2018 03:18 PM CDT
From the Subtlety tree, you know the following khri: Darken (Aug), Silence (Util)
Circle: 2
Showing all skills with field experience.

Kalag the Sly clicks his claws against his desk and says, "Sometimes you just don't want to be seen. While this won't make it impossible, it'll make it so that others' eyes will just glide right over you if they aren't looking hard. It has the end effect of making you invisible, although you really aren't."
Kalag the Sly adds, "If something disrupts Silence, you'll be able to get it started again with enough time. You will need to be at least twentieth circle to learn this ability."
This ability will cost 2 slots.

Kalag the Sly gestures, "Sit down, and listen well, this won't be brief."
After many hours of lecturing from the Guildleader Kalag the Sly, you have an instinctual grasp of the Silence meditation.

Umm, a circle 2 & a circle 4 both were able to learn khri silence in prime DR, not test DR. I bugged it IG with 1 character, unless you want me to I didnt feel it necessary to do with it with more than 1 character. And yes, the circle 2 is able to start it.

From the speech I felt this was a bug, if not then the speech needs to be adjusted. :)
Re: Khri Silence bug 08/24/2018 04:51 PM CDT
I removed or lowered many of the level requirements, as you wouldn’t have been able to select abilities at low levels.

I’ll fix the messaging when I get home.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Khri Silence bug 08/25/2018 10:19 AM CDT
Thanks Javac,
No rush, just wasnt sure if it was a bug or not. So you or whoever can mark that bug report as closed :)
And thanks for getting back to me on that, my circle 4 loves it so he's happy he doesnt have to lose it. ;)