Offhand + Khri Strike 06/06/2017 07:46 PM CDT
Is there any way someone could look into fixing khri strike so that it will work when we swap a weapon to our off hand? Khri strike doesn't hit offhand skill (don't know if it's supposed to, but I thought it should?) and it will not bonus the weapon if swapped to the offhand as well. Would be a huge QOL for that khri. Would also be nice if it "pulsed" (like maybe every 5 seconds) to catch if you swap weapons out. Right now if you put a weapon away that's being affected and get another one out, it does not know to buff that weapon unless you type khri strike again. I know this is a big request, but it would a long way into making this khri function much better and more in line with how it should. As it is now, I don't think it's functioning as intended. Hence the bug folder. Thanks!

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Offhand + Khri Strike 06/06/2017 09:09 PM CDT
Have you bugged this in-game as well? If not, would you please? Thank you.

Iristi
DragonRealms Board Monitor

Any questions or comments, please contact me at MOD-Iristi@play.net or Senior Board Monitor Helje at DR-Helje@play.net.
Re: Offhand + Khri Strike 06/06/2017 09:41 PM CDT
Done deal.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Offhand + Khri Strike 09/14/2017 01:56 PM CDT
Bump. Could someone please look into this?

Monster Elec

Re: Offhand + Khri Strike 12/24/2017 12:01 PM CST
Hey, just wanted to bump this again... JAVAC, someone? Could you please make strike bonus the weapon held in the offhand as well as the offhand skill? I find myself wishing yet again that it was possible and know it's been a little bit since I asked.

Monster Elec

Re: Offhand + Khri Strike 12/25/2017 10:17 PM CST
Something similar was requested for Dragon Form, and I believe the answer was it would change the cost. I don't think I could justify adding this. It would need to be a separate Khri to bonus Offhand.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Offhand + Khri Strike 12/26/2017 10:48 AM CST
Ok... then can you at least make strike work if we hold the weapon in the offhand?

Monster Elec

Re: Offhand + Khri Strike 12/27/2017 11:45 AM CST
To be clear, you’re asking for the bonus to apply if you’re holding a weapon in your left hand and no weapon in your right hand? That might be doable, but I’ll have to propose it and get input from other GMs.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Offhand + Khri Strike 12/27/2017 06:02 PM CST
That’s exactly what I’m asking. If we can’t have that and offhand, then I would love that.

Monster Elec