Is this a bug? 04/25/2017 07:57 PM CDT
While in jail, I recalled warrant.

> Taking a moment to think, you believe you have the following outstanding warrants and the following fines...
> The Principality of Zoluren: thievery - 31550

I pled innocent, and I see this.

> You have been found guilty of thievery in the Principality of Zoluren. It is with a solemn hope that you will change your ways that I pronounce a fine upon you of 6 platinum, 6 silver, 8 bronze, and 8 copper. If you cannot pay immediately, your things will be held until you can repay the debt to society that you owe. Failure to come up with the money within twelve days shall result in a forfeiture of your possessions, and their intrinsic value removed from your debt."
Re: Is this a bug? 04/25/2017 08:02 PM CDT
Failing the plead can jack up the fines a lot?
Re: Is this a bug? 04/25/2017 08:06 PM CDT

> Failing the plead can jack up the fines a lot?

Can it, or is this a guess?
Re: Is this a bug? 04/25/2017 08:21 PM CDT
>Can it, or is this a guess?

Yes.
Re: Is this a bug? 04/25/2017 08:26 PM CDT
<<Can it, or is this a guess?

Confirmed:

http://forums.play.net/forums/13/109/636/view/1187
<<Plead Innocent has been nerfed. The size of your fine is now a much larger factor in your success rate, prior petty crimes are a slightly larger factor and prior felonies were notably lessened (due to a bug fix). Necromancer with high Social Outrage are exceedingly unlikely to be found innocent. If you are found guilty after pleading innocent your fine will be increased much more than before.

Nikpack
Re: Is this a bug? 04/25/2017 08:26 PM CDT

So if I have low charisma, I guess I should always plead guilty. Thanks for the info.