a grotesquely misshapen gold mask affixed with rows of multicolored feathers 07/28/2017 08:51 AM CDT
Celebrating 1000 ranks of thievery, finally grabbed the brass ring.

A black case appears locked, and might be trapped. It contains a grotesquely misshapen gold mask affixed with rows of multicolored feathers which looks to be something you could hold only in your dreams.

HR> steal mask from second case

H>
You're taking an insane risk.
You steal a grotesquely misshapen gold mask affixed with rows of multicolored feathers from the black case, wrestling it free from the wires holding it in place.
Roundtime: 6 seconds.

H> app my mask
The gold mask is made with metal.
It appears that the gold mask can be worn on the head.
You are certain that the gold mask weighs exactly 50 stones.
You are certain that the gold mask is worth exactly 360000 Lirums.
You remain concealed by your surroundings, convinced that your appraisal of a grotesquely misshapen gold mask affixed with rows of multicolored feathers went unobserved.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.
Re: a grotesquely misshapen gold mask affixed with rows of multicolored feathers 07/28/2017 09:04 AM CDT
>>HR> steal mask from second case

Amazing!
Re: a grotesquely misshapen gold mask affixed with rows of multicolored feathers 07/28/2017 10:30 AM CDT
Holy poop. Congrats.

What're you going to do with the mask? Not like you can sell it at the pawnshop :(
Re: a grotesquely misshapen gold mask affixed with rows of multicolored feathers 07/28/2017 12:42 PM CDT
Man, that's always been my long term stealing goal too. Congratulations!

Nikpack
Re: a grotesquely misshapen gold mask affixed with rows of multicolored feathers 07/28/2017 07:32 PM CDT

Jealous! Congrats

Jalika
Re: a grotesquely misshapen gold mask affixed with rows of multicolored feathers 07/30/2017 09:42 PM CDT

Has anyone ever gotten the mask before? And my congratulations added to that.

Sok Masticack Dwarven Thief and Musparan Sandrat Extrodinaire
Re: a grotesquely misshapen gold mask affixed with rows of multicolored feathers 07/31/2017 01:05 PM CDT

Soim was able to steal the mask some years back by "utilizing" agility buff items which stacked without limitation. I don't recall how high he had buffed his agility but previous to that, at least at the time, it was thought unstealable.

And to the question of what I will do with it: wear it of course.