Oh YES! YES! YES! YES! Who's the wooooman.... whooooo's the elf....? 01/05/2013 11:06 PM CST
BEHOLD:

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Metaxia's pockets and carefully grab a small crimson quartz.

<She curtsies sweetly and giggles.>

Oh yes.......

This is my FIRST gem ever!!!!!!
I can't sell it. I have to go get a box for it. Anywhere ya'll know that I can go get a pretty display case for it?

-
Deo vindice!!!
Re: Oh YES! YES! YES! YES! Who's the wooooman.... whooooo's the elf....? 01/05/2013 11:21 PM CST
>I can't sell it. I have to go get a box for it. Anywhere ya'll know that I can go get a pretty display case for it?

Trader's Guild Ratha shop, a few different quests as prizes or the bungalow for LTBs. Alternatively you could also wear it set into items from http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Empty_Settings

Might be fastest and easiest to ask your neighborhood Trader to put out feelers for a particular item that appeals to you.
Re: Oh YES! YES! YES! YES! Who's the wooooman.... whooooo's the elf....? 01/06/2013 08:45 AM CST
in the meanwhile before you get it set, there's gift boxes or bags or something that you can steal up in riverhaven that you can put it in so its apart from your other gems.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>