Box Difficulty 06/15/2012 01:28 PM CDT
So, just wondering if anyone knows what the top end of boxes i'd be able to open with all my thief bonuses would be. I dont know how other people's characters are, but my box skills have always far surpassed what i can hunt. Just curious what the hardest critter's box i'd stand a chance with would be.

Lockpicking: 220
Disarming: 230
Agility: 40
Reflex: 40

I know of the box list on e-pedia, but it seems to be pretty inaccurate and i'm assuming thats due to the numbers being based on the other guilds without box popping perks.
Re: Box Difficulty 06/15/2012 07:16 PM CDT
At that skill level I was doing orc reiver, and sometimes raider boxes. That's with full confidence, in town, and with khri secure and focus up. They usually analyzed at level or just above, but would rarely blow a trap.
Re: Box Difficulty 06/16/2012 09:08 PM CDT
With full confidence, urban bonus and khri secure going, I could disarm and pick headsplitter boxes with just slightly more skill than that.
Re: Box Difficulty 06/17/2012 09:40 AM CDT
Thanks for the replies. Kinda impressed with the headsplitter boxes. Love our bonuses :D
Re: Box Difficulty 06/19/2012 03:05 PM CDT

I just recently passed through that rank range with identical stats, and I would recommend reiver boxes for better exp, then raiders at around 250 ranks. If you end up in Muspari for some reason slaver boxes are great as well. You could also burn through a bag of Adan'f boxes, very easy to farm those up.
Re: Box Difficulty 06/19/2012 03:11 PM CDT
I've been doing Raider boxes from about 225 to 400, things are still training pretty well too