Box Trap Components 12/31/2011 10:44 AM CST
Trying to recall back when I had got a component pouch (pretty sure it was a pouch) and I believe if was from Ragge in Crossing, but trying to get one now, either I'm forgetting what I'm getting or how to get it or component pouches are no longer offered. Any help here, please? Thanks
Re: Box Trap Components 12/31/2011 10:47 AM CST
I can't remember if Ragge gives them out or not but the syntax should be ASK <NPC> FOR POUCH. If that doesn't work try running up to Riverhaven and grabbing one from there.

~Minstrel Ascot, Bladesinger of M'riss
Re: Box Trap Components 12/31/2011 03:42 PM CST
Hopefully not a secret, just something that's supposed to not be talking about in-game to non Thieves. But Ragge doesn't give them, I believe everyone but Rathan, and Crossing's Locksmith can give those. But all of them, from what I know will accept them.

Re: Box Trap Components 12/31/2011 03:56 PM CST
would be nice if you could ask for a particular color like you can with gem pouches.

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Re: Box Trap Components 01/01/2012 10:15 AM CST
I didn't even notice that option existed for gem pouches. Personally I've been looking for component pouches at festivals that look cool, like a stylized gem pouch.

Re: Box Trap Components 01/01/2012 10:50 AM CST
>>Personally I've been looking for component pouches at festivals that look cool, like a stylized gem pouch.

Sounds like a cool idea for a merchant at the next guildfest. Possibly with alterations available as well. Not sure where the best place to suggest it would be though, especially since I don't think we have a guild advocate at the moment. Maybe a GM would notice it over in the events folder and take an interest.

Or maybe they'll be available via tailoring and you can have them embellished once that system is live.

~Minstrel Ascot, Bladesinger of M'riss
Re: Box Trap Components 01/01/2012 11:57 AM CST
Colored component pouches is ok, but I had wished you could "put pin in my component pouch" not "in my teal pouch".
Re: Box Trap Components 01/01/2012 09:53 PM CST
<<I had wished you could "put pin in my component pouch" not "in my teal pouch>>

There's most likely an IC reason for that. remember what the guy says when you give him the compoents, and if there's a non-thief in the shop when you're trying to sell 'em. Its not something thats supposed to be visible to outsiders, so they're not going to put "component pouch" on the description.

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Re: Box Trap Components 01/28/2012 03:49 AM CST
I have the same problem now and all i could fish up from the logs i still have from 2004 is a lot of "young" thieves in the guild asking me how to get the pouch. I wish i had been nicer to people back then. Right now i can only confirm that the pouch is indeed also available in Crossing, just have to ask the right question. Back when i actually had a few friends in the guild and someone told me how to get it, i thought that - hey, i would have never figured that out myself.

I guess now i have to go looking in Shard like the rest of the douchbags i used to ignore. :)
Re: Box Trap Components 01/28/2012 06:04 AM CST
you can get one in riverhaven the same way as you get one in shard.