Harvest Piece Pouches 12/15/2010 01:16 AM CST
I heard that we can get pouches to hold our parts like gem pouches for gems. Is this true? If so where and how do I get one? Can only guilder obtain one? Thanks!

>>"It's part of the whole unnatural abominations upon Elanthia deal."<<

-Armifer
Re: Harvest Piece Pouches 12/15/2010 01:18 AM CST
The same people you sell the parts too. Though not all of them carry pouches for some reason. I know the one in Crossing doesn't, but I'm pretty sure the one in Riverhaven does.
Re: Harvest Piece Pouches 12/15/2010 09:46 AM CST
<<I heard that we can get pouches to hold our parts like gem pouches for gems. Is this true?
Why yes we can. They look like gem pouches, and when obtained, they come as a random color.

>get yellow pouch
You get a yellow pouch from inside your thigh quiver.
>l yellow pouch
The yellow pouch is made for easy and safe storage of trap parts.

<<If so where and how do I get one?
It's a bit of an IG secret, so we're going to hint at it.

<<Can only guilder obtain one? Thanks!
Yes, only thieves may obtain and use their functionality.

<<The same people you sell the parts too. Though not all of them carry pouches for some reason. I know the one in Crossing doesn't, but I'm pretty sure the one in Riverhaven does.

I've only ever been able to get it from the Shard, whose location is also an IG secret.

Send an IM or e-mail to my account name if you need more help.

Nikpack
Re: Harvest Piece Pouches 12/15/2010 09:50 AM CST
you can get pouchs in riverhaven, ain ghazel, and muspar'i in addition to shard, from the usual suspects.

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: Harvest Piece Pouches 12/15/2010 10:48 AM CST
<you can get pouchs in riverhaven, ain ghazel, and muspar'i in addition to shard, from the usual suspects.

Well unless it's a different syntax than the one in Shard, I failed when I just tried in Riverhaven.

Nikpack
Re: Harvest Piece Pouches 12/15/2010 11:02 AM CST
ask xx for pouch.

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: Harvest Piece Pouches 12/15/2010 12:15 PM CST
>>It's a bit of an IG secret, so we're going to hint at it.

Actually, a GM posted the answer here in this particular folder. Unless the GM post was pulled. Its here.

Jim
Re: Harvest Piece Pouches 12/15/2010 12:17 PM CST
DR-Natala:

>>>><<1) The fact that pouches are only distributed in one location is intentional.>>

>>Why is this? Why regulate it like this? It's just a pouch, nothing illegial about it.

Kilam's the person who had the uhh... contacts to arrange it first. The others might manage to come to separate agreements with the supplier later.

As an aside, if anyone has questions or comments on the pouches that they're not comfortable with posting for one reason or another, feel free to send an e-mail (dr-natala@play.net).

No promises of a response, because in most (probably all) cases I won't write back. I just wanted to make sure that you realize you can drop me a note directly when there are issues/suggestions/comments/whatever that you don't want to put on the boards (or can't figure out a way of saying without giving more detail about guild secrets than you'd like).

I'm glad everyone's been enjoying the pouches :)
Re: Harvest Piece Pouches 12/15/2010 02:07 PM CST

I know you can ask for them on Ratha.

I'd like to know if they can get changed like gem pouches and bundles and hold 2-3 times as much. I hit the 30 item limit on them after one box run and it gets annoying when the shop is closed at night.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Harvest Piece Pouches 12/15/2010 03:00 PM CST
<<ask xx for pouch.
this is what I get for typing too fast "ask xx forpouch"

Confirmed that it works. Thanks for clearing me up.

Nikpack