Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 12:57 AM CDT
Not sure if this is where to post this.

Does anyone have a list of to whom or where I can sell my trap parts in places other than Crossing or Ratha. Some place near Hibar or Shard would be nice.

I'm pretty sure Im passing the safe inventory count limit :D
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 01:11 AM CDT
Same places in Hib and Shard as you find in the Crossing and Riverhaven. Hib's is actually on Ain Ghazal. Not sure how much it's okay to tell on the boards or I'd be more specific. And pouches can be tied I think when they have 30 components in them, can't they?
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 01:15 AM CDT
I've seen those pouches before, not sure where I can get them though. From the locksmiths that buy the parts?
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 01:25 AM CDT
Yep.
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 01:30 AM CDT
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 01:45 AM CDT
While we're on the subject, I've been trying to remember for months now to remember what the syntax to get a damn component pouch is. Anyone?
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 01:48 AM CDT
Been awhile, but IIRC...

Ask X for Y

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 02:06 AM CDT
I'd like the pouches get a boost to the amount of items they hold and the ability to put components in them when they are tied.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 02:13 AM CDT
That's lame that they don't act like gem pouches. How many items do they hold?
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 03:23 AM CDT
<<Been awhile, but IIRC...

Ask X for Y>>

Been awhile since I tried but I don't think that was working. Maybe I was asking the wrong X.
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/06/2010 06:42 AM CDT
I really wish component pouches worked for non-thieves too. I don't expect to be able to sell them, but using the FILL and TIE commands on those things can't be so game breaking as to be stepping on thief-guild toes.

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
http://tinyurl.com/HanryuTanning
Re: Trap part selling [other than crossing/raif] 06/07/2010 01:29 AM CDT
I think the reason behind making it difficult for non Thieves to sell components is that they got the HARVEST option for training purposes, but Thieves are the ones who have the perk of making a profit from the components.