The new Khri Silence 04/22/2008 09:34 AM CDT
I'd like to request that the guild reconsider the use of khri silence. As a guild member I've found that in an invasion I rarely am able to take on the critters attacking so in the past I have enjoyed my time by helping those who fall in battle. Using "khri silence" I would ferry the dead to a safe spot. This weekend I was unable to do so as a creature that notices you in the new "silence" will reward you with a pretty nasty RT and out you.

Just my two cents but it kinda bummed me out as it forced me to just go pick boxes in Crossings and leave the action in Shard this weekend.
Re: The new Khri Silence 04/22/2008 11:17 AM CDT
use subsume or vanish.

Sothios Mori'Taren
Riverhaven Locksmith Union Representative
Re: The new Khri Silence 04/22/2008 11:53 AM CDT
Inviso ring

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: The new Khri Silence 04/22/2008 07:17 PM CDT
>This weekend I was unable to do so as a creature that notices you in the new "silence" will reward you with a pretty nasty RT and out you. <

All invisibility is basically functionally equivalent in what can or can't disrupt it, and is not meant to be a way to get around having to be sneaky. Invisibility does however dramatically help passive stealth (avoiding SEARCH), and this is where invisibility types vary, but it still requires skill.

-Z