Meeting 11/03/2006 09:03 PM CST
Will transportation be provided for the meeting or do we have to make sure we're in the area ahead of time?

~Minstrel Ascot, Song Weaver of M'riss
Re: Meeting 11/03/2006 09:19 PM CST
No portals will be provided. With boats and the advance notice, the collective organizers thought it would be enough.

-Z
Meeting 11/07/2006 04:28 AM CST
Any chance for the alteration for those of us who attended most of the meeting but had to leave? (moans and complains about late night meetings and jet lag etc...)

Halfcopper da thief

"Your just a simple toad now get used to it."
Re: Meeting 11/07/2006 08:37 AM CST
Only 5 people got alterations, not 'everyone', unless I'm really mistaken.

-Z
Re: Meeting 11/07/2006 01:13 PM CST
Any chance for something in TF ?

Denz

Join Dragonrealms:The Fallen
And Play DR the way it was meant to be played

Customer service should never be considered an expense, It's an investment in the future
Guild Meeting? 04/04/2008 11:58 PM CDT
Hey Z, is there a guild meeting planned for the next year?

"If I was the Creator, I wouldnt start with Butterflies and Daffodils, Id start with Lasers. 8 Oclock. Day One."
Evil Being-Time Bandits
Thief Title Issue from the Meeting 12/27/2009 05:37 PM CST
Tiesse, if you have to reintroduce consequences for wearing thief titles please don't make them too crippling, as they used to be. The consequences back then pretty much made the thief title system a waste of GM resources that could have been put to better use elsewhere. From what you said in the meeting it sounds like the consequences won't be nearly as severe this time as they were years ago. Barring leaving things as they are now, I'm hoping this prevails. I'm probably one of the biggest offenders at wearing thief titles from time to time. But some of our titles are the best in game.

As for the IC, a thief wearing a guild title could simply be presenting himself as a shining example of a modern visionary amongst thieves trying to reform his fellow thieves into being a kinder, gentler group of citizens and talking them into leaving their thieving ways. Sort of a liaison between thieves and the general population. Such a character might actually be favored by authorities and merchants and not hounded by them. Of course, all the while he'll be robbing the penny pinching merchants blinder than bats same as every other thief does. It's all a front. If such a thief does get caught breaking the law while wearing a thief title perhaps that's when the consequences could kick in.

And on pretend titles, I can't recall now if being able to change pretend guilds will continue? Or will we one day have to choose a pretend guild and stick with it? The way titles are set up now we don't know what is ultimately available in each guild regarding their titles.

Kaxis

TIP OF THE DAY:
A heavy crossbow is a heavy crossbow type weapon.
Re: Thief Title Issue from the Meeting 12/28/2009 02:00 AM CST
Seriously, it was an offhand comment and nothing to get all worried about.

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Thief Title Issue from the Meeting 12/28/2009 02:46 AM CST
I appreciate the reply.

Kaxis

TIP OF THE DAY:
A heavy crossbow is a heavy crossbow type weapon.