Telek Testing 07/09/2011 06:08 PM CDT
I'm crossposting in both the smithing and thief folders although this may be mainly of thiefly interest.

Tried playing with various materials for a telek for backstabbing with the goal of not dropping the balance below superbly. I have all the usual suspects here for materials. There's another mix or two I want to try but won't have the ingredients right away so thought I'd post what I have so far.

Something like pure kertig would have somewhat heavy puncture / excellently balanced, down from my goal of superbly balanced. Grinding balance might bring that back to superbly while probably dropping suitedness to terribly. BS weapons like these don't rely heavily upon suitedness, but terribly suited just bugs me so I've not worked with that yet.

A steel telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon. (67% 3steel / 33% oravir)
The steel telek is well suited for backstabbing.

You are certain that it could do:
moderate puncture damage
low slice damage
dismal impact damage

You are certain that the telek is superbly balanced and is dismally suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the steel telek is appreciably susceptible to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The steel telek is made with metal.
You are certain that the steel telek weighs exactly 7 stones.
You are certain that the steel telek is worth exactly 1041 dokoras.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.

A glaes telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon. (68% glaes / 32% oravir)
The glaes telek is well suited for backstabbing.

moderate puncture damage
low slice damage
dismal impact damage

You are certain that the telek is superbly balanced and is dismally suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the glaes telek is rather reinforced against damage, and is in pristine condition.

The glaes telek is made with metal.
You are certain that the glaes telek weighs exactly 6 stones.
You are certain that the glaes telek is worth exactly 65856 dokoras.

A kertig-alloy telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon. (50% kertig / 50% glaes)
The kertig-alloy telek is well suited for backstabbing.

moderate puncture damage
low slice damage
poor impact damage

You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is highly protected against damage, and is in pristine condition.

The kertig-alloy telek is made with metal.
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek weighs exactly 11 stones.
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is worth exactly 104181 dokoras.

A haralun-alloy telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon. (50% haralun / 50% glaes)
The haralun-alloy telek is well suited for backstabbing.

moderate puncture damage
low slice damage
poor impact damage

You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is quite guarded against damage, and is in pristine condition.

The haralun-alloy telek is made with metal.
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek weighs exactly 12 stones.
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is worth exactly 89298 dokoras.

They all look similar until you compare them with other weapons.

You are certain that the steel telek is about as strong as the quarter staff. 0
You are certain that the glaes telek is stronger than the quarter staff. +3
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is a lot stronger than the quarter staff. +4
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is stronger than the quarter staff. +3

You are certain that the steel telek is a little more balanced than the quarter staff. +1
You are certain that the glaes telek is more balanced than the quarter staff. +3
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is somewhat more balanced than the quarter staff. +2
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is a little more balanced than the quarter staff. +1

You are certain that the steel telek is a lot less suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the quarter staff. -4
You are certain that the glaes telek is a lot less suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the quarter staff. -4
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is a lot less suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the quarter staff. -4
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is a lot less suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the quarter staff. -4

You are certain that the steel telek does somewhat more puncture damage than the quarter staff. +2
You are certain that the glaes telek does more puncture damage than the quarter staff. +3
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek does more puncture damage than the quarter staff. +3
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek does more puncture damage than the quarter staff. +3

You are certain that the steel telek does a little more slice damage than the quarter staff. +1
You are certain that the glaes telek does somewhat more slice damage than the quarter staff. +2
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek does somewhat more slice damage than the quarter staff. +2
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek does somewhat more slice damage than the quarter staff. +2

You are certain that the steel telek does far less impact damage than the quarter staff. -5
You are certain that the glaes telek does far less impact damage than the quarter staff. -5
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek does far less impact damage than the quarter staff. -5
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek does far less impact damage than the quarter staff. -5

You are certain that the steel telek weighs a lot less than the quarter staff. +4
You are certain that the glaes telek weighs a lot less than the quarter staff. +4
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek weighs a lot less than the quarter staff. +4
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek weighs a lot less than the quarter staff. +4

You are certain that the glaes telek is stronger than the short sword. +3
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is stronger than the short sword. +3
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is stronger than the short sword. +3

You are certain that the glaes telek is far more balanced than the short sword. +5
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is far more balanced than the short sword. +5
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is far more balanced than the short sword. +5

You are certain that the glaes telek is a lot less suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the short sword. -4
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is less suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the short sword. -3
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is less suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the short sword. -3

You are certain that the glaes telek does a little more puncture damage than the short sword. +1
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek does a little more puncture damage than the short sword. +1
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek does a little more puncture damage than the short sword. +1

You are certain that the glaes telek does about as much slice damage as the short sword. 0
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek does about as much slice damage as the short sword. 0
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek does about as much slice damage as the short sword. 0

You are certain that the glaes telek does a little less impact damage than the short sword. -1
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek does about as much impact damage as the short sword. 0
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek does about as much impact damage as the short sword. 0

You are certain that the glaes telek weighs a lot less than the short sword. +4
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek weighs less than the short sword. +3
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek weighs less than the short sword. +3

You are certain that the glaes telek is stronger than the peach knife. +3
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is a lot stronger than the peach knife. +4
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is a lot stronger than the peach knife. +4

You are certain that the glaes telek is far more balanced than the peach knife. +4
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is far more balanced than the peach knife. +4
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is far more balanced than the peach knife. +4

You are certain that the glaes telek is about as suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength as the peach knife. 0
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is a little more suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the peach knife. +1
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is a little more suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the peach knife. +1

You are certain that the glaes telek does more puncture damage than the peach knife. +3
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek does a lot more puncture damage than the peach knife. +4
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek does a lot more puncture damage than the peach knife. +4

You are certain that the glaes telek does a little more slice damage than the peach knife. +1
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek does a little more slice damage than the peach knife. +1
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek does a little more slice damage than the peach knife. +1

You are certain that the glaes telek does about as much impact damage as the peach knife. 0
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek does about as much impact damage as the peach knife. 0
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek does about as much impact damage as the peach knife. 0

You are certain that the glaes telek weighs less than the peach knife. +3
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek weighs somewhat more than the peach knife. -2
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek weighs more than the peach knife. -3

Going with the general rule of how differences that only reveal themselves in comparisons probably aren't critically important, it looks like any of these weapons would work well, even the steel telek. But if I had to vote for a backstab weapon it would be the glaes telek since the general opinion is that balance counts more than puncture. The slightly less impact and less suitedness might be more important in non-backstab situations.

For reference here are the quarter staff, stout short sword, and peach knife:

A stout short sword is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.
The short sword is well suited for backstabbing.

somewhat moderate puncture damage
low slice damage
poor impact damage

You are certain that the sword is reasonably balanced and is inadequately suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the short sword is marginally vulnerable to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The short sword is made with metal.
You are certain that the short sword weighs exactly 20 stones.
You are certain that the short sword is worth exactly 156 kronars.

A steel quarter staff is a quarter staff pole-ranged weapon.

somewhat fair puncture damage
dismal slice damage
great impact damage

You are certain that the staff is excellently balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the quarter staff is appreciably susceptible to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The quarter staff is made with metal.
You are certain that the quarter staff weighs exactly 36 stones.
You are certain that the quarter staff is worth exactly 5775 kronars.

A peach knife is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.
The peach knife is well suited for backstabbing.

poor puncture damage
poor slice damage
dismal impact damage

You are certain that the knife is decently balanced and is dismally suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the peach knife is appreciably susceptible to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The peach knife is made with metal.
You are certain that the peach knife weighs exactly 9 stones.
You are certain that the peach knife is worth exactly 250 kronars.

Kaxis

http://www.tinyurl.com/kaxisforgedarmor

That's it for now folks, but tune in tomorrow for another thrilling, action-packed episode of... Prospect Danger!
Re: Telek Testing 07/09/2011 06:37 PM CDT
I just wanted to say Thank you for this detailed post.

Re: Telek Testing 07/09/2011 09:37 PM CDT
You're welcome, glad to help

Kaxis

That's it for now folks, but tune in tomorrow for another thrilling, action-packed episode of... Prospect Danger!
Re: Telek Testing 07/10/2011 03:56 AM CDT
Also crossposted from the smithing folder from a reply I received over there.

<<Kaxis, If you grind the superbly for balance, do they go up to incredibly? I assume so but wanted to check.>>

This was to be my next test even though it means tanking suitedness.

The balancing took them all to incredibly, which is fairly important. The glaes lost all suitedness, and the other two went to terribly. The glaes telek is probably getting pretty close to being as good as it gets right now for balance. We'd probably need to have higher quality grinding wheel and brush to bump it up to unbelievably balanced.

The pattern is the same, with the glaes telek is a little more balanced than the other two. Overall I'd still go glaes. I've always been an LE user, so the lighter, more balanced BS weapons appeal to me. Despite this, they're all three very similar. And I have a few more mixes I want to try. I could be tempted to go heavier.

A glaes telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.

moderate puncture damage
low slice damage
dismal impact damage

You are certain that the telek is incredibly balanced and is not suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the glaes telek is rather reinforced against damage, and is in pristine condition.

You are certain that the glaes telek is worth exactly 95827 kronars.

A kertig-alloy telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.
The kertig-alloy telek is well suited for backstabbing.

moderate puncture damage
low slice damage
poor impact damage

You are certain that the telek is incredibly balanced and is terribly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is highly protected against damage, and is in pristine condition.

The kertig-alloy telek is made with metal.
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek weighs exactly 11 stones.
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is worth exactly 151593 kronars.

A haralun-alloy telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.
The haralun-alloy telek is well suited for backstabbing.

moderate puncture damage
low slice damage
poor impact damage

You are certain that the telek is incredibly balanced and is terribly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is quite guarded against damage, and is in pristine condition.

The haralun-alloy telek is made with metal.
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek weighs exactly 12 stones.
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is worth exactly 129937 kronars.

You are certain that the glaes telek is a lot more balanced than the quarter staff. +4
You are certain that the kertig-alloy telek is more balanced than the quarter staff. +3
You are certain that the haralun-alloy telek is more balanced than the quarter staff. +3

You are certain that the glaes telek is a little more balanced than the haralun-alloy telek. +1
You are certain that the glaes telek is a little more balanced than the kertig-alloy telek. +1

Kaxis

Re: Telek Testing 07/10/2011 06:47 AM CDT
What kind a results do you think tyrium would give?
Re: Telek Testing 07/10/2011 10:17 AM CDT
A steel pugio with a balanced blade is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.
The steel pugio is well (9/13) suited for backstabbing.

moderate (7/25) puncture damage
low (3/25) slice damage
poor (2/25) impact damage

You are certain that the pugio is superbly (11/13) balanced and is terribly (1/13) suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the steel pugio is appreciably susceptible to damage (7/18), and is in pristine condition (98-100%).

The steel pugio is made with metal.
You are certain that the metal in the steel pugio has a quality of 99, placing it at 'extremely pure' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the steel pugio has a hardness of 90, placing it at 'extremely hard' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the steel pugio has a durability of 25, placing it at 'poor durability' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the steel pugio has a workability of 35, placing it at 'challenging to work with' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the steel pugio has an electrical resistance of 30, placing it at 'a great conductor of electricity' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the steel pugio has a thermal resistance of 50, placing it at 'good at transfering heat and cold' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the steel pugio has a physical resistance of 90, placing it at 'incredibly good at repelling physical blows' on the official Trader's Scale.
You wonder if the steel pugio might weigh a few tens of stones.
You are certain that the steel pugio is worth exactly 1250 dokoras.
Roundtime: 16 seconds

The Telek seems to share the same template as the pugio, this was forged just using regular steel as far as I know. 11 stones
Re: Telek Testing 07/10/2011 01:46 PM CDT
<<What kind a results do you think tyrium would give?>>

I'm still trying to figure out all the numbers, so I don't want to give any bad advice, but it would be interesting to see. Since backstabbers take only a couple volumes, and the odds of getting enough tyrium one day to make a heavy weapon or armor don't seem realistic for most people. If I had the tyrium I'd probably give it a shot.

<<The Telek seems to share the same template as the pugio>>

I made both and tried to see any differences. There wasn't much to find, so I wound up going with the description in the weapon book. The pugio is page 6 and a "very easy" piece to make, and the telek is page 14 and an "easy" piece to make. With different difficulty levels it doesn't seem likely they're the same template. Being more difficult, the telek should be the better weapon somehow. But you're right that they are so similar there's not really any obvious difference between them, at least not one I could find in the limited comparisons I did.

Kaxis

Re: Telek Testing 07/10/2011 02:58 PM CDT
The pugio and the telek description make me wonder.

With these descriptions of very easy and easy doesn't it seem that LE weapons are going to be the lower-class weapons?

I know I am not in Lore folder, so getting a fast response from Kodius (or Big K, not Kalag the Black by the way) may be tough (though he is mighty fast over there).

Part of this is from my idea that at a certain skill (mostly dependent on how difficult the weapon is to make) the weapon meets its cap.

Hopefully I'm just miss interrupting these things.

Re: Telek Testing 07/10/2011 03:35 PM CDT
This thread is crossposted in the smithing folder so you can ask him your question over there where he'd be more likely to see it.

BS is what makes LE stabbers such super weapons. As BS goes, so will go LE stabbers. Depending on how hard the coming nerf is, this entire thread could become just a footnote as all of us switch to rapiers. I'm expecting LE to always have a hefty BS bonus, but testing rapiers is on my list, just in case.

Kaxis

Re: Telek Testing 07/10/2011 03:37 PM CDT
<<The pugio is page 6 and a "very easy" piece to make, and the telek is page 14 and an "easy" piece to make. With different difficulty levels it doesn't seem likely they're the same template.>>

From what was stated in the smithing folder, templates are the same even though you have some weapons harder to make than others. This allows people to choose a weapon noun they like and not everyone making X weapon because the template is 8 points better.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Telek Testing 07/10/2011 04:06 PM CDT
Pugios, Poignards, Teleks, and Stilettos share the same template, despite the difference in names. It's like Yamcer said - there's just multiple names for some items so that we can have a choice in what we want noun-wise, without all being forced to get the same exact weapons due to stats.

The spreadsheet Plat forgers have created has all the weapons grouped by their templates. You can find it here.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiMnwP3Ca1asdGZmX0pIN3NmVHBQbWxLb0hvMTNCTHc&hl=en_US
Re: Telek Testing 07/10/2011 07:06 PM CDT
<<templates are the same>>

Yes, I remember this. And the spreadsheet. Allows more variety of weapons. Good move by Kodius.

<<even though you have some weapons harder to make than others.>>

This is the curious part. I hadn't yet gotten to the group testing as of my other post, so I went ahead and did it on the stilleto, poignard, pugio, and telek. Comparison test confirm diffences, not similarities, but still I didn't find any stat differences comparing them all to a range of other weapons.

<<there's just multiple names for some items so that we can have a choice in what we want noun-wise>>

This is one of the reasons I said what I did. It's not just the names that are different. The stiletto, poignard, pugio, and telek don't all have the same finished appraisal costs either, as well as not having the same difficulty level. That's a lot of differences for identical weapon templates. Usually when you see this with player-made it's reasonable to think there are differences between the finished items. That's why I questioned the idea, since it's possible for a single comparison point difference to evade all attempts to detect it.

But if it's been somehow proven they're all the same weapons, I'm cool with that as well.

Kaxis

Re: Telek Testing 07/29/2011 08:37 PM CDT
Finally decided on a haralun telek. Glaes has slightly better balance, but haralun has slightly better strength, suitedness, impact, and puncture. Balance might be the main consideration for LE BS, but haralun has a lot of compensation. Plus it's balance is still incredibly. Both weapons are so light that the weight difference isn't really much of an issue. In the Style Points category, I like the word haralun better than glaes.

A haralun telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.
The haralun telek is well suited for backstabbing.

somewhat heavy puncture damage
low slice damage
poor impact damage

You are certain that the haralun telek is quite guarded against damage, and is in pristine condition.

The haralun telek is made with metal.
You are certain that the haralun telek weighs exactly 16 stones.
You are certain that the haralun telek is worth exactly 116401 kronars.

A glaes telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.

moderate puncture damage
low slice damage
dismal impact damage

You are certain that the telek is incredibly balanced and is not suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the glaes telek is worth exactly 95827 kronars.

You are certain that the haralun telek is a little stronger than the glaes telek.
You are certain that the haralun telek is a little less balanced than the glaes telek.
You are certain that the haralun telek is a little more suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the glaes telek.
You are certain that the haralun telek does about as much puncture damage as the glaes telek.
You are certain that the haralun telek does about as much slice damage as the glaes telek.
You are certain that the haralun telek does a little more impact damage than the glaes telek.
You are certain that the haralun telek weighs a lot more than the glaes telek.
[Roundtime: 8 seconds]

Truth is either one would work splendidly. Mundane steel ones are almost as good.

Kaxis

"First rule of slaying: don't die!" -- Buffy
Re: Telek Testing 07/29/2011 09:03 PM CDT
Had to post my Telek......

A tyrium telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.
The tyrium telek is well suited for backstabbing.

somewhat fair slice damage
poor impact damage

You are certain that the tyrium telek is nearly impervious to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The tyrium telek is made with metal.
You are confident that the metal in the tyrium telek has a quality of 90, placing it at 'somewhat pure' on the official Trader's Scale.
You wonder if the metal in the tyrium telek is absurdly hard.
You believe that the metal in the tyrium telek has a durability of 81, placing it at 'great durability' on the official Trader's Scale.
You wonder if the metal in the tyrium telek has a workability of 39, placing it at 'challenging to work with' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are confident that the metal in the tyrium telek is not a very good conductor of electricity.
You are confident that the metal in the tyrium telek is not very good at transfering heat and cold.
You wonder if the metal in the tyrium telek has a physical resistance of 97, placing it at 'incredibly good at repelling physical blows' on the official Trader's Scale.
You wonder if the tyrium telek might weigh a few tens of stones.
You are certain that the tyrium telek is worth exactly 378838 dokoras.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

Gotta Love Tyrium!
Re: Telek Testing 07/29/2011 09:06 PM CDT
sorry for the double post, weight is 12 stones, and thats pure, unstretched, Tyrium.
Re: Telek Testing 07/29/2011 09:09 PM CDT
Thanks for posting that. I've been wanting to see more tyrium numbers.

Now if only it grew on trees or something.

Kaxis

Re: Telek Testing 07/30/2011 04:35 AM CDT
Where can I find you to talk about buying a haralun stiletto Kaxis?
Re: Telek Testing 07/30/2011 04:25 PM CDT
I'd like to help you except I'm out of haralun and I'm not really a weapon seller anyway. I made the few I wanted and then dumped my weapon techs so I could start playing with armor. I wouldn't be able to temper or balance the weapon. But there's already some hardcore new forging weapon makers out there; it shouldn't be hard to get one to do a haralun stiletto for you.

Kaxis

Re: Telek Testing 07/30/2011 04:32 PM CDT
>there's already some hardcore new forging weapon makers out there; it shouldn't be hard to get one to do a haralun stiletto for you.

Get me the material and I'd be happy to make it for you.

I won't be selling special metals until the market stabilizes to something reasonable.

Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Combat Balance List:
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/balance2.xls
Re: Telek Testing 08/29/2011 11:35 PM CDT
Older post but Tyrium stretched 10 volume to 14 with nickel. I see no reason not to stretch the Tyrium depending what factor you're wanting to control compared to availability.

A tyrium telek is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.

somewhat fair slice damage
poor impact damage

You are certain that the tyrium telek is nearly impervious to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The tyrium telek is made with metal.
You are certain that the tyrium telek weighs exactly 12 stones.

V
Re: Telek Testing 08/30/2011 11:25 AM CDT
is that balanced or no?
Re: Telek Testing 09/02/2011 01:40 PM CDT

Yes.
Re: Telek Testing 09/02/2011 02:33 PM CDT
fyi same appraisal as a low-weight steel rapier

i'd love to see balance, low-weight tyrium (i.e. tyrium + 33% oravir) rapier
Re: Telek Testing 08/06/2012 02:58 AM CDT

Based off of the balanced tago working best for me as far as balance/suitedness and being able to hit without cookies (I couldn't do it with something like the briquette, for example, that is all balance and no suitedness)
Here is my sunblade.

moderate puncture damage
fair slice damage
low impact damage

You are certain that the sunblade is excellently balanced and is inadequately suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the sunblade is nearly impervious to damage, and is in pristine condition.
The sunblade is made with metal.
You estimate that the sunblade weighs around 15 stones. it's actually 17
You are certain that the sunblade is worth exactly 362199 dokoras.
You sense a deep connection with the sunblade, as if it will be with you always.

I know it doesn't make sense, but if I use a weapon like the briquette, or the rapier for ME, I either don't hit, or just get a light or grazing hit, and I LOOSE balance. Doesn't really seem to make sense at all actually, using a more balanced weapon, but it is how it is. not complaining in the least but curious if anyone has any ideas why this is. I think it may have something to do with my stats, particularly strength and agility
Strength : 35 + Reflex : 36 +
Agility : 34 + Charisma : 32

thanks for any info
Discipline : 42 + Wisdom : 34
Intelligence : 33 Stamina : 34