baby bs training 07/29/2010 05:11 AM CDT
So, I guess I'm just trying to sum up what I just read... ATT <body part> now teaching backstab, and is learnable on beasts, which is something you can use to learn skinning, although skinning is not allowed as a thief top 8 anymore. In addition to all of that, using ATT <body part> actually teaches better than BACKSTAB <critter>? and for training purposes, one wants the best balanced weapon one can find? I think that's it. Thanks for the info.
Re: baby bs training 07/29/2010 09:39 PM CDT
My compare suggests that the Fade Short Bow is not in comparison to a Hunter's Short Bow Masterly Bowyered, nor does it have the 'machine gun' quality of the Nisha short bow.

Re: baby bs training 07/29/2010 10:10 PM CDT
Yep, despite the awesomeness of fade ranged weapons, the SB falls short.

I'm making the switch to crossbows, but I was bummed as an SB prime.

~ Purehand

>collect coin
You manage to collect a pile of coin.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

... Jackpot.
Re: baby bs training 07/30/2010 01:19 PM CDT
>My compare suggests that the Fade Short Bow is not in comparison to a Hunter's Short Bow Masterly Bowyered, nor does it have the 'machine gun' quality of the Nisha short bow.

True, my statement was about the Fade melee weapons only. The ranged weapons are on par with other reduced load RT weapons, except the short bow. The short bow isn't reduced load RT due to the fact that a GM in charge of approving the reduced load time didn't know that nisha bows existed.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.