Celturian's Roast and BBQ 03/19/2010 01:06 PM CDT
Tonight, March 19, at 7pm EST Listia and friends are Roasting Celturian with a BBQ to follow to celebrate him circling 100. If you would like to come and don't have a invitation please contact Celturian or Listia in game to get one. You can also contact me on AIM(runaway421). It will be a load of fun! We have several speakers roasting Celt! Then afterwards, there will be a BBQ with lots of games and a few surprises! Come as you are! Bring your sense of humor and your hunger!

Player of Ship Captain Listia Van-Keller-D'lyear-erLy, War Witch of Ratha

PS Please forgive the typo on the other posts that I just now found. If I could type I would rule the world.

A girl can only take so much of the inherent retardation which is the male species before she loses it completely.

-Mr. Glemm
Celturian's Roast and BBQ 03/20/2010 10:47 AM CDT

I want to thank everyone that came last night. The party was awesome! Celt and and Listia had a great time. I also want to thank GM Abasha for working with us and making everything we wanted happen. She did a outstanding job! I want to thank all the speakers for their funny speeches. It was one of the best parties I have ever been to, so relaxed and fun. You could really feel the friendship and warmth in the room. The party was really a group effort and we did a wonderful job!

Thank you!

Player of Ship Captain Listia Van-Keller-D'lyear-erLy, War Witch of Ratha

A girl can only take so much of the inherent retardation which is the male species before she loses it completely.

-Mr. Glemm