Wedding suggestions 03/07/2010 02:43 AM CST
Alright a couple of proposals, one is it possible if you are not throwing a wedding , but using it as a party, get items with different verbs in place of the wedding bands/rings/torques/tailbands?

The next is would they ever consider furniture for your home as a viable wedding package choice? Assuming the recipient is premium, and entitled to a home?

Since they are used for other occasions, any possibly of getting them changed to something like GM assisted party or GM assisted celebration, please?

-Morganae -- who
has been called the "true ruler" of the Elven people,
-Termed the "Leth Deriel that Never Was",
it was built with much of the same architecture and streets named after the jewels
that Morganae's people sang to shape the foundations.
Re: Wedding suggestions 03/07/2010 02:47 AM CST
When it turned out that bracelets won't work with bonding mechanics, they gave ours some generic bracelet verbs:

>rub bracelet
You absentmindedly rub your betrothal bracelet, deep in thought.
>tap bracelet
You tap your betrothal bracelet with the tip of your finger in a rhythmic beat.
>turn bracelet
You adjust the fit of your betrothal bracelet.

IIRC you can get normal jewelry instead of bonding items if you prefer. I'm not sure if you can get generic verbs like these or if ours were special because the day before the party came and they went "whoops, they actually don't work with bonding mechanics after all! Here have some generic storebought verbs."

I suggest asking, worst that can happen is they say no.

Rev. Reene

"Oh, I'm not omniscient -- but I know a lot."
- Mephistopheles, Faust
Re: Wedding suggestions 03/07/2010 10:05 AM CST
>>Alright a couple of proposals, one is it possible if you are not throwing a wedding , but using it as a party, get items with different verbs in place of the wedding bands/rings/torques/tailbands?

For the 2 wedding rings, you can choose to get them with the bonding verbs, WITHOUT the bonding verbs (this is nice if you want to use them for an inviso ring, which is what we did at our last party) or you can use one of your verbed item slots to add verbs to them. Those verbs must come from an item that already exists in game. I don't remember if the verbs have to be something you can find on a storebought item or not (i.e. Temple of Light fiddle jewelry)

>>The next is would they ever consider furniture for your home as a viable wedding package choice? Assuming the recipient is premium, and entitled to a home?

I don't know this answer 100% but I believe if it's an item you can pick up and put down (something small) like a mirror, a decorative piece, or something along those lines then yes. But I am going to guess you cannot make a couch, or a bed or a desk or a window, stuff like that. I'd be interested in hearing the official answer to this question though.

>>Since they are used for other occasions, any possibly of getting them changed to something like GM assisted party or GM assisted celebration, please?

Do you mean just change the name of the package from Queens Wedding Package to Queens Wedding Package or Party Package?
I see your point, but I doubt that's on anyone's priority list.

- Terra