Gweth Hiders as Wedding Items 08/05/2009 02:22 AM CDT
So, with the recent addition of gweth hiders to Elanthia, what're the chances that they can be added as options for custom items in wedding packages? I could see them as taking up a verbbed item slot and having a few restrictions.

[21:34] Your mind hears Mujaki thinking, "You are never too young for liquor."
[21:34] Your mind hears Kalnean thinking, "You don't have any kids, do you."
[21:35] Your mind hears Mujaki thinking, "I hope not."
Re: Gweth Hiders as Wedding Items 08/05/2009 02:23 AM CDT
I really want to see a normal shop open up with gweth-hiders sold. Then you could use them for wedding packages anyway, presumably.

Rev. Reene

SEND[Abasha] I will kill you :D
Re: Gweth Hiders as Wedding Items 08/05/2009 02:53 AM CDT
I just wanna know how much they count as a "Magical Item" I mean like... I have a really good idea for the one I want, but if I can't meet up with the one alterer who's been doing em so far (My timing has been terrible) I mean... could I burn an LTB to get it made anyhow?

I have the points to spare for sure.
Re: Gweth Hiders as Wedding Items 09/09/2009 11:07 PM CDT
After some discussion, the gweth hiders are allowable as a wedding item, but only if you give one up to use for the alteration. It will be the same "type" - If you give up a non-magical one, your item will be non-magical, and vice-versa. They count as a "verbed" item, so if an item is both a gweth hider and jewelry, it takes up both a jewelry and a verbed slot. They cannot be one of the three gifts at this time.

I'll get this info updated on the DR wedding google page. :)

-GM Abasha

When the squirrels rule the world, my work will be complete.
Re: Gweth Hiders as Wedding Items 09/10/2009 11:05 AM CDT
You guys rock! Thanks for this.

SWG: A shining example of how not to do it.