New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 12/29/2007 10:55 PM CST
Folks at the festival might find another area now open -- through the misty green portal located at the center of Leth (not its permanent home!) is Namazata Umshi, the latest and greatest Wedding area that will shortly be available as one of the areas that may be chosen for assisted weddings. It's Elven themed, and if I may compliment my amazing ALAE build team, absolutely stunning.

This area will be used next weekend for the Kings' Wedding of Ysselt and Mazrian, one that is very old and a long time in the making.

The area is now open for preview in both Prime and Platinum, and will remain open through the rest of the festival in Platinum and until early on 1/5/08 in Prime.

~GameMaster Nhia
Weddings Team Coordinator
Elothean Champion Duo

"I was married once in an online fantasy game. We were thinking of having children, but it would have severely drained my power crystals." -- The Simpsons, comic book guy
Re: New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 12/29/2007 10:57 PM CST
I am tickled pink.

I want to thank the ALAE so much for this, it's fanTASTIC. You guys took a small idea I had and ran with it, and it's just... wonderful.

Thank you all so much!
Re: New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 12/29/2007 11:13 PM CST
Absolutely stunning. I'm a walking bouquet after traveling just a few rooms. :D Great job to everyone involved! Ysselt, your wedding will be glorious.

-Pythea-

>ask xathvier about valley girls
The renowned enchanter Xathvier laughs at you and says, "WhatEVER. I totally do NOT understand."
Re: New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 12/30/2007 12:25 AM CST
It's an amazing area. Just wow.

~Dulcinia

[Mvorn] "Dulcinia is the only woman I would allow myself to cheat on my wife with, she's dreamy"

Not everyone comes here to hug and smooch and give pretend birth on the floor of the bank in Ratha.
-Galren Moonskin
Re: New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 12/30/2007 01:19 AM CST
I'll have to swing down there and check it out.

Ysselt's player -- When is this forever-in-the-making wedding, and is the entire game invited?

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.
Re: New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 12/30/2007 05:08 PM CST
>>Ysselt's player -- When is this forever-in-the-making wedding,

You get a heavy parchment invitation stamped with a jade wax seal from inside your red backpack.

"Yulianne and Jaraant Haadraan request your presence at the wedding of Ysselt Ja'Haadraan to Mazrian Daemondred. The ceremony will be held on the 2nd day of the 5th month of Uthmor the Giant in the year of the Iron Toad, 389." (Saturday, January 5th 2008 at 8pm EST. See NEWS 4 1 for more details!)

>>and is the entire game invited?

No idea on that one.

Killing you softly with his song,
- Stormsinger Shavay

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"
Re: New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 12/30/2007 05:35 PM CST
>>>and is the entire game invited?

It's just like any other wedding. If you don't know someone with an invite, look for me IG and I can get you one.

Re: New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 01/03/2008 08:14 AM CST
wow Maz and Ysselt?

You are going to produce insolent babies.

Hopefully in the Ratha bank.

:oP Ragran
Re: New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 01/03/2008 08:46 AM CST
wow Maz and Ysselt?
You are going to produce insolent babies.

Compliment.

Hopefully in the Ratha bank.

Not a compliment.

:(

Re: New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 01/03/2008 12:33 PM CST
Awe i want everyone to have their babies in the ratha bank...

That wasn't insulting. Or not not complimentary. It's merely one man's dream.

Re: New Wedding Area Open for Preview! 02/28/2008 10:46 AM CST
>>Awe i want everyone to have my babies in the ratha bank...

Fixed it for ya.

mfberg