Fortune's Path Party - August 11 08/01/2006 06:46 PM CDT
Greetings, my fellow Kermorian.

You may not know me, but that's of little consequence. I am going to be hosting a party soon, and I feel that the greater the number of guests the more entertaining the party. As such, I would like to offer you an invitation to the event to be held at Trevellyn's of Leth Deriel. I will provide moongates to the event from The Crossing and Shard, to assist with the burden of transport.

At this event, there shall be a raffle, entry into which will cost the equivalent of one platinum Kronar. There are a number of quality items being raffled off, including: an imposing pair of steely grey gryphon wings with long black accent feathers, a notched and jagged-edged broadsword, a polished black leather chirurgeon's bag, a raggedy stuffed gargoyle dressed in a ruffled pink skirt, a number of spell scrolls, along with a myriad of other items.

In addition to a raffle, there'll be a bonfire, plenty of beverages, and some gambling. Please, feel free to bring yourself and guests. Entry into the site is free and I would love to see you there.

Traveller Tycheos the Tartsnatcher, Treader of Fortune's Path

On an OOC Note

The party will be held on Friday August, 11 from 8-11 PM EST. If you've got any questions or would like an invitation, feel free to email me at my play.net address, IM me at lucretiusfiend or find me in game.

In addition. If you're either a current or potential member of Fortune's Path and would like to attend, please contact me. I'll have something for you.

Hope to see you all there.
Re: Fortune's Path Party - August 11 08/07/2006 06:53 PM CDT
Yeah. So. Not happening.

Please don't come, I won't be there.