Prince wedding. 03/04/2005 02:46 PM CST
Hi, I ordered a prince wedding package about a week ago, and I haven't heard anything from Simu. What do I need to do? the WEDDING command in the game does nothing for me, cause the prince package isn't actually "assisted" that I know. They just give you customer rings, some custom garb and a food basket of your choice. So, what am I supposed to do here? I checked out tvini's site and filled out the worksheet, but i'm not too sure what to do now. The wedding ticket is in April though, so its not anytime too soon.
Re: Prince wedding. 03/05/2005 12:05 AM CST
Tvini might be busy with VegasCon

A dark brown Zoluren marnet scampers after a small beetle then chitters with disappointment as the insect unfurls its wings and flies away.
Re: Prince wedding. 03/09/2005 09:40 PM CST
Go ahead an email DR-Weddings@play.net so we can set you up with a Weddings GM to help you create the wedding of your dreams. Feel free to include the completed worksheet if you have it, too! Congratulations!

~GameMaster Nhia
Elothean Champion Duo
Weddings Team
Re: Prince wedding. 03/10/2005 09:18 PM CST
Nhia and Tvini Rock! Seriously, never have I seen such great customer service as I have while going back and forth with them.

~Deuce~

~The Ever Cynical Elec

~TEH Zombie Ninja Monkey Pirate

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."