Record of a Heretic. 03/06/2019 10:05 AM CST
Sitting here alone in the Villa while She is away I think of my trip to the Island. I have pledged to help the Perverse, I will do whatever I can to help Lord Jeihrem. My use of Sorcery, Synthetic Creation, Blood Magic, even my Rants decrying the Immortals pale in comparison to my support of the Lich Jeihrem. I suppose that My reasons for support are selfish. Am I only helping because of Her? They all see Ershta, I see My wife. There are times when I am explaining things to Her that she just smiles and nods, almost as if she thinks to herself, "Oh how cute! She is trying to understand." I have learned from Yiilasul that the Gods are not as the Temple said. They only seek to use mortals as puppets, marionettes in a play. Our Plane is just a stage for their Play, I will not be their entertainment. I will use whatever magic that I please to accomplish my goals. My goals are to assist Her in whatever she wants to do. In doing so maybe people will see that the Immortals are false, they only seek to control the Mortal Races. I, Agalea Al'thor, Heretic, will see them torn from their high places.
Re: Record of a Heretic. 03/06/2019 02:21 PM CST
Really enjoyed all these recent ones. Good stuff. Keep em coming folks.

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice. —Inferno