Loss of the Player of Klurn 09/19/2019 07:01 PM CDT

It is with great regret that I inform the DR Community of a great loss in one of it's renown roleplayers, David, the player of Klurn, former Speaker of Theren Guard. As my in game husband, and both in and outside of DR, one of my best friends, many of us are going to miss him. After he fell ill last fall, he never fully recovered, made some hopeful improvements, but then fell into a 5th or 6th (I've lost count) regressions with pneumonia, along with several other complicating issues, and he finally passed on. Further details will be provided of a memorial.

Barb, the Player of Gwenddolyn
Re: Loss of the Player of Klurn 09/19/2019 07:46 PM CDT
So sorry to hear of your loss. I did not know Klurn well myself, but I know his presence was felt in Therengia, and he will be missed. Heartfelt condolences from myself and Saragos.

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald
Re: Loss of the Player of Klurn 09/19/2019 09:18 PM CDT
I always dread seeing these posts, this is sad news to hear. While I cant count Klurn as a friend my characters always enjoyed his briefings up in Theren.

He will be missed greatly, my supporting thoughts are to his family & friends.
Re: Loss of the Player of Klurn 09/19/2019 10:46 PM CDT
My condolences to you and David's family for his loss. I am so sorry to hear of his passing.
Re: Loss of the Player of Klurn 09/20/2019 06:45 AM CDT
Klurn was a staple of the Theren community and the game itself. I always looked forward to roleplaying with him when my character would travel to Theren for any event. A huge loss for all of us playing DR, he'll definitely be missed.
Re: Loss of the Player of Klurn 09/22/2019 08:39 AM CDT
I'm so sorry. He will be missed. :(