Redfers 10/20/2016 11:11 AM CDT

After two years of not logging into either of my accounts, I decided it was time to put them on hold

The real world has just been too busy and I haven't had time to catch up with all the changes. Hopefully I will come back some day as I hold many fond memories of my time spent here

I still remember logging in for the first time and wondering where the pictures were,but it soon took hold and exploring and adventuring became second nature

Logging in and walking through Shard brought back many memories. I will miss it while I'm away

Who to say goodbye to? I don't even know who plays anymore

Many happy times were spent by the hollow tree with Teamarie, DR's greatest flirt. Kythryn was always ready with a smile and help. Addlestone glowered with his boxes. Ithlia and Wulfcat were a great team and my great friend Yamaga, our friendly gnome trader. Many an adventure we have had together

Too many people to mention

Redfers was my first character. A moon mage and I think he was the first gnome to make 100th circle, which is a little achievement. Anchovy and Livvy were others that came later.

If you see them around, you'll know I'm back as they won't change hands

Until I do, I would like to wish you all

Safe paths

Nicholas
Re: Redfers 10/20/2016 03:41 PM CDT

Good luck.
Re: Redfers 10/21/2016 12:18 AM CDT

Gonna miss ya Redfers! Sad to see one of the older gnomes go. Not many of us left.
Re: Redfers 10/21/2016 08:45 PM CDT
Good luck to you out in the big world Redfers, hopefully I'll see you back in this tiny corner of it when you hear the sweet siren call of DR again someday! If not, it's been a true pleasure and my best wishes go with you!

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"It is what makes the garden beautiful: Not every flower is the same." - Bill Murray