Looking for a Dark Cleric 07/04/2011 11:40 PM CDT
Hello! I'm seriously thinking of taking on a secondary character that's going to be a Cleric who follows Dergati and Lady K. However, as I am a hardcore RPer who just dislikes bopping around on the slim hope that I might meet another character who seriously engages in Darker RP - no snerts or Necromancers, please! So, I'm looking for a darker RPed Cleric (or if not one of those one who is well versed in the darker RP scene) who is willing to help me dive head on into the RP. I also, while I have PLENTY of overall DR experience, have no Cleric experience, so someone willing to act as a mentor in that respect would be nice. I know things are going to be changing like mad soon with all the 3.0 systems coming out but still, someone who knows the ropes would be nice.

If anyone is interested my AIM is xneyanax. I'm just debating what race and such to choose so, while the character will be female, nothing else is set in stone.

Thank you!
Re: Looking for a Dark Cleric 07/05/2011 01:42 PM CDT
I recommend Fintrial or Tyrun as well RPed darker clerics. Who will also hate me for saying this, hah!
Re: Looking for a Dark Cleric 07/05/2011 01:55 PM CDT
You should be careful around those tricky Dark Clerics. Most of the ones I know aren't the type you find them, they will find you.
-Grid
Re: Looking for a Dark Cleric 07/05/2011 02:32 PM CDT
if the original poster didn't want a necromancer, i don't think they would want one that is married to the biggest necro in the game, either. :-)

War is Peace, Truth is Lies. -george orwell
Re: Looking for a Dark Cleric 07/05/2011 04:05 PM CDT
>>if the original poster didn't want a necromancer, i don't think they would want one that is married to the biggest necro in the game, either. :-)

Pretty sure that's as dark of a cleric as you can get.

Where's Madigan?!?!

I'm so noble it hurts.
Re: Looking for a Dark Cleric 07/06/2011 06:48 PM CDT
Bertan plays a pretty good dark cleric also.