Apprenticeship 04/25/2002 01:06 PM CDT
Looking for a more experienced warmage to apprentice under. Have a good working base on magic and all that(well, that may well change next month) and am mostly looking for a roleplaying oppertunity. Would prefer to roleplay as a darker mage than a goody goody, but I suppose I could be the evil undermining student if need be.

Pyrocyte, human mage in training
Apprenticeship 06/20/2002 12:50 AM CDT
I'd like to apprentice under a higher level warrior mage. My character is still a rather low circle(circle 8). If anyone is interested, please IM or Email me at JuridianSantaal@aol.com. Thanks
Apprenticeship Program 05/03/2003 12:14 AM CDT
I'm starting up an apprenticeship program for youngsters, primarily under 5th circle and new to DR but anyone can apply for consideration under 10th circle, through the Order of the White Rose. Hopefully this'll teach youngsters, and cut down on some of the snerts. Any who are interested in donating equipment (full vaults seem to be epidemic), becoming Masters, or becoming Apprentices should email me at KirstianaDR@hotmail.com or AIM me at KirstianaDR. I welcome help and suggestions. I'd really like to get this going. Here the specifics:

Aims:

To teach youngsters about their guilds, skills needed to circle and succeed, manners, RPing, hunting, history, lore, and such.

Methods:

This will be done through an apprenticeship program.
A person of the youngster's guild and/or race (depending on youngster's preference and what would fit best) will take the youngster under their wing (1-3 Apprentices per Master).
They will become the youngster's teacher and guardian until they reach tenth circle (if they are new characters) or until the 'Master' and student agree the student is ready.
The Master will equip the youngster from a pool of basic gear that'll be spread out among all the Masters to keep in their vault. It'll mainly be basic Crossing shop stuff and gear found off critters - stuff from their vaults people would otherwise throw away.
At graduation the student'll be given some of the nicer stuff that people have donated (by that time it'll be clear they're going to be staying and aren't just leeches).

What is needed:

People of every race and guild to be Masters. An optimum pairing would be people of the same race and guild being paired together. So, obviously, the more Masters the better. I'm mainly looking at Rose members for this but people not in the Rose who are good in their guilds and knowledgable about lore and RP and such who are trustworthy are certainly welcome to apply.
People willing to help organize group hunts for youngsters in rats, goblins, wood trolls, poths, ect.
People knowledgable in the RPing and history of the Races, guilds, and Lands in general willing to hosr teaching nights for youngsters.
People willing to scrounge up equipment from shops, critters, and their vaults as well as people who might have extra character slots who are willing to vault some of the eq til it is passed out to youngsters and/or Masters for their youngsters.
People to help sniff out likely youngsters for the program.
People willing to help me organize.

Requirements:

Master - be at least 20th in their guild (15th if a person is especially knowledgable). Need to demonstrate dependability and enthusiasm as well as good knowledge about history, lore, survival, and especially good RP ability.
Apprentice - showing an interest in the program and a willingness to see it through. There might be some who are only in it for free eq but since they'll only be getting the basic Crossing stuff it'll deter them.

Kirstiana Clercke
An Apprenticeship (Unlike any other) 05/30/2007 07:24 AM CDT
ATTN: Tavernkeep seeking out potential apprentices interested in learning about one of the most lucrative and enjoyable trades in Elanthia.

- Apprenticeship will involve playing a part in the management of the (somewhat renowned) Tavern at Chelsea in Zoluren.

- Apprenticeship may involve travel around Elanthia and meetings with current suppliers.

- Apprenticeship will involve learning (lore) about Elanthian drinks, business sense and event planning.

> Interested applicants are advised to seek out Medir for further details.

* In real terms: Looking for people that want to have a bit of RP fun learning how to be a tavernkeep/barkeep in DR-- whether experienced or new to the game. It's a fun and unique job and gives you something to do beyond training and is a bit outside the box.
I'm planning event at the Tavern in June where the process for applicants will cumulate in an awesome plethora of fun/funny games involving drinks and barkeeping in front of a panel of guest judges and the public. Let me know if you're interested and even if not, pass on the word-- it's due to be a wicked time.
Medir is contactable in game or you can get in touch with me through AIM at 'humorsofwhiskey' for any more information.

Best,

Medir