I want on Discord but only have a land line. 08/09/2022 10:35 PM CDT
I tried to get into Dragonrealms on Discord, but it insist that I give a mobile number when I only have a land line. Does this mean Discord for Dragonrealms is useless to me then?

Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other. Eric Burdon
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/evil
Re: I want on Discord but only have a land line. 08/09/2022 11:52 PM CDT
Thought you could still see the messages just not reply/post in discord. And from what others have said google numbers do not work, not sure about temp numbers from monthly pay as you go cell numbers, haven't tried that one yet.

Yeah, it sucks that folks who don't want or need a cell phone are locked out, but I think that is a discord issue not DR official channel issue. Good luck
Re: I want on Discord but only have a land line. 08/10/2022 05:42 AM CDT
I only have a landline and can't comment on Discord either. The thing is that when it was first set up, I was a frequent commenter. I'm not sure what happened.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: I want on Discord but only have a land line. 08/10/2022 12:07 PM CDT
I think they added the function in to keep "spammers/trolls" down/out, I'm in a couple other discords that have enabled that function so that's why I say I think its a discord "feature" that locks out landlines/google numbers/etc.

What sucks hot air even worse? Is the fact that DR/Simu is dumping the message boards here, or at least that was stated in discord awhile back so.. nice to lock out folks in a way.