Yearbooks 11/17/2017 01:30 AM CST
Yearbooks could come out around Asketi's ride every year and include a list of all citizens and their pertinent information and accompanying titles. These yearbooks span Elanthia and include all the provinces. Also there could be write-ups, pictures, of various events, both festive and defensive, that took place that year and some people that were there. There could be articles on the royals, Jadewater mansion, town green, Arthdale theater, the Houses, the clans, and more. If they were released one per year I'm sure that they would become collectors editions.
X
Re: Yearbooks 11/17/2017 01:35 AM CST
Along with recognizing great roleplay, this could be an amusing way to take money out of the system, similar to how parents buy ads in yearbooks to facilitate their publishing.

So rich guy X might not be recognized for stopping the Elpalzi, but he'll gladly toss in a few thousand plat to make sure his portrait next to the rest of them.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Yearbooks 11/17/2017 05:59 AM CST

Neat idea, but it strikes me as more a player run thing.