Wanted: Your memories 02/21/2010 06:18 PM CST
I'm trying to put together some information on Kukalakai, so if anyone has any logs, looks, or information about her early reign, middle reign I'd love it.

I have a good amount of information on the end of her reign and the Outcasts, but I'm always willing to take more.

I can be reached through my play.net email address.

Thank you!

__
Back to basics.
So, I totally was zerged in Dillos, and I was like "Zomg! Huldah! Raize pls!" and he was like "lol. no. i hate ur posts."
Re: Wanted: Your memories 02/21/2010 09:41 PM CST
I fail at logs, especially old ones, but I have a couple tidbits buried in a file full of old random notes.

It has been 373 years, 265 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
It is the 7th month of Moliko the Balance (26th day) in the year of the Golden Panther.
It is currently fall and it is late-afternoon.

That's the date when Kukalakai invited Vorclaf down from Crossing and they had their joint-audience in Shard with the dance social afterward.

You see Ferdahl Kukalakai Alec'i'neir, an Elothean.
She has tilted almond-shaped dark eyes. Her red hair is long and fine, and is worn pulled up in a complicated twist. She has pale skin.
She is neither old nor young, but possesses the wisdom of one and the vigor of the other.
She is in good shape.

She is holding a mirkik sokis in her right hand.
She is wearing a soft leather gladius sheath burned with the image of a dragon, a slender gold circlet, a calf-length robe of bronze and gold silk damask fastened at the throat with an ivory lotus clasp, a loosely cut black linen shirt, a pair of flowing black linen trousers and some black leather boots.

I don't remember when this look was taken exactly, but she's holding a mirkik sokis that Kougen gave her at another audience. I THINK it was the one to recognize people who had helped greatly with the Outcast war effort, so that would have been rather later I guess.

~ Kougen

Moon Mages: Ripping reality a new one since 586 BL
Re: Wanted: Your memories 02/23/2010 02:16 PM CST
>>I'm trying to put together some information on Kukalakai, so if anyone has any logs, looks, or information about her early reign, middle reign I'd love it.

I'll search my logs when I get home. I recall Gulph going on a walk through her garden once years ago with her and a few other people. I also think there were one or two other times I chatted with her with a small group of people. If you don't see anything from me in a day or two, feel free to hound me by gmail or IM (both are the character name below). I am both busy this week and very forgetful, which is a horrible combination.

~player of Gulphphunger