Interesting Reference 09/23/2006 10:59 PM CDT
Was just reading over the Kermorian and Albarian timelines, looking for some insights into P5 and found these references interesting:

428 Gorbesh troops under the command of Admiral Xireshi land just north of the Elven city of Leth Deriel

426 Admiral Xireshi battles the Sevan Star Army near Mir'Kazeril; the Kermorians are surprised, and beatenoccupies the Imperial City of Darkstone

424 Soldiers from Throne City, Darkstone, Mir'Kazeril, and Riverhaven overtake the Gorbesh army; they battle

422 Even with their home turf advantage, the Kermorians begin to suffer heavy casualties as the Gorbesh press harder

421 --Seven Star Emperor Frendollur ambushes the Gorbesh with his united army -- reinforcements strike from Northern Therengia and Leth Deriel, pincering Xireshi's force --The Gorbesh are driven back to the coast

418 The Gorbesh occupy the Imperial City of Darkstone

Where is Mir'Kazeril? I don't think I've ever seen that referenced anywhere else before. Anyone have an idea?

GENT
Re: Interesting Reference 09/24/2006 07:13 AM CDT
If i remember right Mir'Kazeril was destroyed in some type of natural disaster (earthquake or such). Now thats just from my memory so not positive. I also remember it was Lord Sorrow's hometown IIRC. Darkstone of course is now called Dirge.

Rehlyn

A Maelshyvean shadow beast proclaims in a shrieking voice, "We can offer you power beyond your wildest dreams in the abode of our lady Maelshyve. Lay down your arms, Rehlyn -- the pain will be brief and the reward eternal!"
Re: Interesting Reference 09/24/2006 12:42 PM CDT
Any idea where it was located?

There was another reference to a destroyed estate near Darkstone that could become a spooky haunted type of area I think.

Thanks for the info!

GENT

Re: Interesting Reference 06/25/2007 05:03 PM CDT
Mir Kazeril was Lord Sorrow (Sura)'s home. Supposedly what happened was back during the empire (but after the MM guild/celestial compact had become sanctioned?) Sorrow brought to the council some magic he had been researching. The council thought it sorcery and decided to try to stop him. The showdown was in Mir Kazeril, and in the process of defending himself from the other mages the city was destroyed.

What I can't remember is whether or not it had supposedly been rebuilt and inhabited by the Elpalzi. I do remember however that (General) Shartug or (Lieutenant) Parnore said that there was an Elpalzi city in the mountains. It would be fun to see the Elpalzi return.

(Blasword)