Looking for sources... 03/22/2006 11:23 PM CST
I'm interested in doing some history research. I think I'd be focusing on elves, but I can only benefit from including all the races. Problem is, I have no idea where to start looking. Are there any good off-site resources or will most of this be in game, hunting through the libraries?
And just in the unlikely event someone happens to KNOW... are there any elves with black skin? It seems like this might be a major problem if I'm trying to fit my elf in somewhere.
/You have pointed ears and amber eyes. Your white hair is long and thick, and is worn tied back. You have black skin./
Maybe impossible for this character.
Re: Looking for sources... 03/23/2006 02:01 AM CST
http://www.clawandfang.com has most, if not all of the books in the game in its library section. I think the book that describes the different Elves is called "The Elven Folk".

Shadeau Raysen-Moonith,
Player of.

--
(Drongol dislikes you.)
Re: Looking for sources... 03/23/2006 08:17 AM CST
>Maybe impossible for this character.

If it was impossible for that character, it wouldn't be in the CM for that race.

Fear not, little buddy.

Huldah: I heard the new Ferdahl was fat. Me: How fat? Huldah: So fat, her coronation has to take two days. One so her stomach can show up and the other two days later so the rest of her is there too! HAR HAR!
AIM: Huldahs Pal
Re: Looking for sources... 04/01/2006 07:45 AM CST
<<It seems like this might be a major problem if I'm trying to fit my elf in somewhere.

Read up on sand elves.