Seeking for possible connections. 01/20/2003 09:41 PM CST
...Between DR's history and GSIII history, as i've been told that DragonRealms is much farther into the future.

I'm a regular GSIII player, never tried DR as of yet. But by curiously browsing about DR's sites, i've realized how interesting it might be if there'd be a way to link, of propose what possibly might have happened bewteen GSIII and DR. The gods aren't even the same. So, basing on this very little rumor i had that DR was about many thousands years into the future, here are assumptions i'm making, basing on what little history i've been able tae gather from DR:

- The gods of Old Elanthia changed, or had offsprings wich preceded them, or plainly aren't the same gods founds in DR.

- The 'World Dragon' event is a cornerstone between GSIII old Elanthia and DR's modern Elanthia.

- Continent where scarred and forever changed. Continents might be shaped like a , thus allowing adventurous and foolish wanderers to cross the ice caps and by some miracle reach halfling territories (or whatever is left from it), or bump into some mountains, like Mount Aenatumgana, or the other side of the DragonSpine mountains.

- New races were born. Either by godly intervention, or either by having many many many thousands years passed.

- Magic behaves differently. History was lost in time, and changed.

The reason for this speculations? My GSIII character is a devot to Jastev (a.k.a Jaysek the Soothsayer), patron of divination, seers, magics and Visual arts. Knowing how her world might end one day might be fun, as it could add to her character.

Thank you for reading.