Tirost and the ODS. 09/20/2018 08:46 AM CDT
Tirost, This isn't so much a conflict but to let you know how i feel about the way you wrote up Rifkinn and Marssi in your last post.

First of all, my first reaction normally is to respond with sarcasm or to throw some shade on you, to point out how i feel you affected me.

So i won't do that. But, i do first want to point out a few things that i hope you keep in mind, that may help you to understand where i am coming from with all of this.

1. Marssi was told her opinions regarding her seeing a Necrolord accepted are invalid at a town meeting hosted by ODS people because she was an Arkarm. ( but was formally pardoned)
2. The ODS has Erixx and Nefarious as members of the ODS.
3. Rifkinn wrote a letter to the ODS,and damaged the front door of their order.
4. Beau the mule ate the letter just after Rifkinn left, there for no one received the letter.
5. Rifkinn was hunted down and assassinated for pointing out the complacency of Necromancy that exists within the ODS… hunted down by ODS members.
6. Rifkinn is handed a bill for damaging a door. Not sure then how you guys found out it was Rifkinn
7. Marssi has the door fixed and replaced. So we can get back to the main issue, That is, the complacent attitude of Necromancers held by the ODS (She is so lovely and kind isn’t she?)

Now in all of this wonderful congruent RP, I never met you or had any type of interaction from you in game whatsoever.

But i have heard that you like to be involved in RP and write things up with imagination, So its with this that i was disappointed that all you could come up with in the last post was “It was all just a dream”. My intent was to try to keep the RP of Necro complacency open, but you seem like you want to shut it down.
That is ok, i won't let this deter me. I expect this type of thing with RP conflict. Im not a fan of RP that is pre planned. I do not see the point of it.

But i will draw the line when in your posting, you start doing the writing for characters that are not yours. Characters that have people behind them.

In your last post and reply, you spoke and had actions for Rifkinn and Marssi. Something that is just not ok for you to do because you have no right to do it.. You may say that you didn't mention us by name but the insinuation was so strong. You wrote of things we have done, that only we use, and are original to us, plus you referenced a description i had of Marssi as well. So please don't explain this away by saying…”But i didn't say your names”. You have no right to do this. You don't know how our characters  behave or even know what they would do. So in the future please leave any of their role play up to to us.

I had written out a RP post, in jest, that was filled with a many wonderful things. Techno music, rapid repeating crossbows ,Ray-Ban Sunglasses, two very handsome and charismatic protagonists, people walking the starry Road and maybe even the fiery demise of an Order building. It was, in short, GLORIOUS.

So i wont post that here….. Yet, but i just hope you consider what i have shone a light on here.

Player of Rifkinn
Re: Tirost and the ODS. 09/20/2018 11:11 AM CDT
Thanks for letting me know how you feel. I'm not really one for conflicts that both sides aren't into, and I was doing my best to respond in kind.

>In your last post and reply, you spoke and had actions for Rifkinn and Marssi. Something that is just not ok for you to do because you have no right to do it.

>In the distance i saw a defender, he was facing a lone Orc, the Orc was wielding and open palm and a bad temper. The fighter was overwhelmed and outmatched it seemed. I rushed to give the struggling defender assistance. In one slash of my sword i cut the Orc in two. Relieved of his foe, the defender retreated back to tend his wounds and ego. But out of nowhere i was jumped by five or six Orc warriors, i felt the sting of their metals cut my skin on my legs and arms, then i was blindsided with a blow to the head”.

>The Mother opens her mouth in protest “They left you! They left you out in the field….”

This is a parody of Tirost, as it played directly from the events I'd described, and the characters I used in my previous post. I never mention another character in a negative way without their permission under ordinary circumstances, but I've also never posted on the In Character Conflicts board before, so I'm following the dance. Since you took the liberty with my character, insinuating that he would leave an innocent victim to orcs so he could nurse his ego, I felt warranted in responding in kind.

>I never met you or had any type of interaction from you in game whatsoever.

Very true, and my only real experience RPing with Marssi has been profoundly positive (she helped put on an Ilithi Culture night a while back when I was brand new, and it was really fun). My original ICC post was just a cool scene that was meant to respond to hers and show a bit of what the ODS is about - protecting the people of Haven and camaraderie. After you last ICC post, I figured, since you had written about Tirost, I would include some satire to a similar degree in my own style.

>i was disappointed that all you could come up with in the last post was “It was all just a dream”.

Actually had a few other funny ideas, but since you used the "he's not really dead" soap opera trope, and rewrote Tirost's relationship with the woman and her son, I thought I'd try and one up the ridiculousness with "it was all a dream!" XD

>I had written out a RP post, in jest, that was filled with a many wonderful things. Techno music, rapid repeating crossbows ,Ray-Ban Sunglasses, two very handsome and charismatic protagonists, people walking the starry Road and maybe even the fiery demise of an Order building. It was, in short, GLORIOUS.

I guess I kind of thought the In Character Conflicts board was supposed to more or less operate within the fantasy reality of the game. Felt like most of your earlier posts were as well, so I tried to maintain that in my own posts.

>i just hope you consider what i have shone a light on here.

Totally understand how you feel about having someone else write about one's character without permission. I hope you can see why I feel you opened that door, and responded in the way I did.

In the end, I just really like the creative writing side of all this, and I'd much rather be writing stuff that people don't hate.