The player of Mazrian 03/16/2018 09:27 AM CDT

Don't be pretentious. Between you AFKing into other peoples rooms (recently) and not responding for well beyond the threshold of AFK penalty territory, and plenty of us having found you to be grossly unresponsive in similar situation in the past, you have no seat atop that high horse of yours. Normally, I don't care about what other people do, it isn't my problem, but lately you just ride into threads that could bear some good only to sling nonsense and act holier than thou. Either comment on the topics in a more reasonable manner, not from your faux pristine white tower, or cease commenting at all. You can comment on the negative impact of AFK scripting without the self-righteous overtones.

Oh, and stop telling people that don't RP they're doing it wrong. RP: None is an option. So is ignoring people like you. You make me want to chat about basketball scores in the Empath garden.
Re: The player of Mazrian 03/16/2018 09:30 AM CDT
If you think I'm afk at some point then report me. Otherwise go off and afk with yourself. I wish your RP: None preference was also a Posting: None preference.

/thread

Mazrian
Re: The player of Mazrian 03/16/2018 09:40 AM CDT

>> I wish your RP: None preference was also a Posting: None preference.

>>/thread

Aww, it's cute. You think you control other player's playstyles AND their posting privileges. Not sure what happened to you, specifically, to make you such a narcissistic dolt. It is less than amusing, though. When you do attempt to contribute, it is generally very narrow minded and not thought out, with opinions spoken as fact. Someone of your age, with your time served in the trenches of DR, should really have a more enlightened perspective. Especially as a mentor. All around, you are ignorant, obnoxious, and provide nothing more than literary roadblocks of nonsense in otherwise productive conversations. All of these things sadly seem more recent, because this never used to be a trend for you. I sincerely hope early-onset dementia, or a stroke, are not to blame.
Re: The player of Mazrian 03/16/2018 09:44 AM CDT
You seem mad, anonymous rando.

Mazrian
Re: The player of Mazrian 03/16/2018 11:40 AM CDT
>>You seem mad, anonymous rando.

He's not the only one that's annoyed to see you sling sanctimony on the topic of AFK scripting when anyone that's been around for a while knows you did more than your fair share. Frankly, you should be embarrassed.
Re: The player of Mazrian 03/16/2018 12:23 PM CDT
The thought of anyone being mad about my forum posting in TYOOL 2018 is hilarious and both of you should probably get over yourselves.

Who are you, anyway? I'm sure we've probably known eachother for years. Message me on Discord if you want.

Mazrian
Re: The player of Mazrian 03/16/2018 06:33 PM CDT
How dare you all try and take over my folder in the forums GET OFF MY LAWN!

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "