Ghust/Kyodan 01/30/2018 06:41 AM CST
It's confusing that you went through all the trouble of killing off Kyodan for a fresh start as Ghust but insist on acting in the exact same manner that caused you to be pretty universally reviled in the first place.

Acting entitled, complaining about everything, reporting daily demanding your way, it's like you didn't learn from your first failed character experiment. Watching you have tantrums because the gmail staff won't change in game time because you need to go to tc is hilarious. Do yourself a favor and get over your persecution complex.

How long before Ghost quits and another "real life relative" appears? Third time is a charm right. Perhaps games that require social skills just aren't your thing.
Re: Ghust/Kyodan 01/30/2018 06:52 AM CST

Glad it's not just me that notices.

Ghust, your IC and OOC obsession with my character is creepy. Just because you don't understand my RP doesn't mean I'm entitled to explain it to you.

Your incessant whining is childish and embarrassing, and while I might be the only one in game that feels comfortable telling you to shut your yap, believe me others are thinking it.

-Finding the Gnome
Re: Ghust/Kyodan 01/30/2018 11:51 AM CST

Issues with Ghustodan aside,

>Just because you don't understand my RP doesn't mean I'm entitled to explain it to you.

I believe you meant 'required', you hilarious Empath guild hiding locatebot you.

>I might be the only one in game

lol
Re: Ghust/Kyodan 01/30/2018 12:11 PM CST

>I believe you meant 'required', you hilarious Empath guild hiding locatebot you.

I did for sure. I had entitled in my mind when thinking of Ghust/Kyodan, not sure why.
Re: Ghust/Kyodan 01/30/2018 05:13 PM CST
>It's confusing that you went through all the trouble of killing off Kyodan for a fresh start as Ghust but insist on acting in the exact same manner that caused you to be pretty universally reviled in the first place.<

Eet isnt confusing at all that guy is a special breed of ridiculous he would make a good friend of Jondong. At the moment in all honesty I think Jondong needs a friend Ghust you must seek him out and give eet your best shot.

Also, @findfahi hahahahahaha I am that epic you made a Handle with my name on eet ... Self I love you self. I wish you still had my name as a last name in game.

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Ghust/Kyodan 01/30/2018 09:33 PM CST
Pretty sure she isn't making a friend of Jondong. Other than the fact needs healing in the guild.

Ghust is just Ghust. She is who she is.
Re: Ghust/Kyodan 01/30/2018 10:55 PM CST
>Pretty sure she isn't making a friend of Jondong. Other than the fact needs healing in the guild.<
well who else is left after that Sophrona hahaha. In my opinion one in the same has beens who wont be.

>Ghust is just Ghust. She is who she is.<

So just out of curiosity who started all these accusations against you Ghust on forums or is this someone sticking up for him. We must get to the bottom of this dilemma. I will always be here to set the record straight for those in need.

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "