Jondong closed again???? 12/31/2017 06:33 PM CST

Hey yall remember that time when jondong went closed and said eet was only for ten minutes.. Been way longer than ten minutes this time bro wah happened?

Name: Jondong Bebop
Spouse: Uninterested
Roleplay Stance: Heavy
PvP Stance: Closed

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Jondong closed again???? 12/31/2017 09:23 PM CST
Barbarians are clearly in a sad state! Buff Barbs!

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Jondong closed again???? 12/31/2017 09:41 PM CST
>Barbarians are clearly in a sad state! Buff Barbs!<

I disagree barbarians all the way around the board are the easiest to level up and they have epic wards and buffs against magic users. As far as the Jondong scenario not sure wah happened taste of his own medicine maybe who knows but.... Barbs are by far from in a bad state if you know how to pvp.

Re: Jondong closed again???? 01/01/2018 05:12 AM CST
>>Barbs are by far from in a bad state if you know how to pvp.<<

First of all, your mom is in a bad state. Second of all, that wording makes it sound that we are in a really bad state as barbs. Try again... maybe something like: barbs are far from being in a bad state if you know how to PvP (which all the non-barbs and Gort say). You are such an amateur. Going to ram a sock down your throat... Buuwl's sock. I am going to stuff it so far down your tubing, you'll be crapping out Buuwl's sock baby in a bank on Ratha, exactly how he was born on a cold Toggish winter's eve.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Jondong closed again???? 01/01/2018 10:46 AM CST
>Hey yall remember that time when jondong went closed and said eet was only for ten minutes.. Been way longer than ten minutes this time bro wah happened?

Stock is so low. Irreversible damage has been done to the brand. Buyer beware, watch out for a 190ish Dwarf barb for sale, that can't climb undergondola.
Re: Jondong closed again???? 01/01/2018 11:00 AM CST

>>Hey yall remember that time when jondong went closed and said eet was only for ten minutes.. Been way longer than ten minutes this time bro wah happened?

At least he'll stop combat logging now.
Re: Jondong closed again???? 01/02/2018 01:07 AM CST
>First of all, your mom is in a bad state. Second of all, that wording makes it sound that we are in a really bad state as barbs. Try again... maybe something like: barbs are far from being in a bad state if you know how to PvP (which all the non-barbs and Gort say). You are such an amateur. Going to ram a sock down your throat... Buuwl's sock. I am going to stuff it so far down your tubing, you'll be crapping out Buuwl's sock baby in a bank on Ratha, exactly how he was born on a cold Toggish winter's eve.<

Gotta love squanto but I word stuff how I want and really don't care much but nice post and great detail. You should right a screen play and go to specific bars designed for specific crowds.

Re: Jondong closed again???? 01/02/2018 05:33 AM CST
I am going to spank your bare bottoms... with Buuwl's face.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Jondong closed again???? ::NUDGE:: 01/02/2018 02:49 PM CST
We're getting decidedly off topic.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Jondong closed again???? 01/04/2018 08:50 PM CST
I'm not even sure you can lift Buuwl to spank someone's butt with my face. Do u even lift bro?

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Jondong closed again???? 01/05/2018 05:27 AM CST
You don't need to lift that which you trip. After that, it's just a smear campaign.

Re: Jondong closed again???? 01/06/2018 01:21 PM CST
>You don't need to lift that which you trip. After that, it's just a smear campaign.<

I like your style more than one ways to skin a cat.