Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/14/2017 11:51 PM CST
Quote: "Zharyn whispers, "You just wait, Lich is taking over DR we are all going to go open and kill all you HLC's soon." "

been a year still waiting.......

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 08:52 AM CST
Soon.
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 09:20 AM CST
>All this post did was stir up the trolls.

My avatar!

>Last I heard that Grove belonged to Jhien.<

>Also Jhien is the worst player ever of all time he is uuuuugely terrible at everything he does .....so bad. and my hair is super luxurious if you want pics discord me.

He's definitely ugly. He has dreads, so your hair already beats him.

>been a year still waiting.......

He doesn't speak for every one, but I do know people had this mentality to begin with and it probably wasn't very constructive.

CHUNO
With a loud CRACK! you snap the ice archon's neck and toss it aside.
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 09:23 AM CST
>Soon.

lol, I'm fairly certain he's already at this point, he's just enjoying trolling you.

CHUNO
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 10:02 AM CST
I’m never going to get over the fact that so many of these idiots are grown adults with jobs and bills and possibly kids.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 10:25 AM CST
>I’m never going to get over the fact that so many of these idiots are grown adults with jobs and bills and possibly kids.<

I know right your the perfect example.hahahaha

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 11:32 AM CST
<<I’m never going to get over the fact that so many of these idiots are grown adults with jobs and bills and possibly kids.>>

That is the most frightening thought of the week.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 11:40 AM CST

> That is the most frightening thought of the week.

Think of the most average adult you know. The friend or acquaintance who may be in the middle of the road with regards to intelligence or maturity. Now realize that they are still more intelligent and more mature than about half of the adults on this planet. It really is a wild, crazy world we live in, and I'm amazed every day that our species hasn't ruined it yet.
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 11:49 AM CST
>>and I'm amazed every day that our species hasn't ruined it yet.

We're on our way!

CHUNO
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 11:54 AM CST

That's the spirit!
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 12:44 PM CST

>>Think of the most average adult you know. The friend or acquaintance who may be in the middle of the road with regards to intelligence or maturity. Now realize that they are still more intelligent and more mature than about half of the adults on this planet. It really is a wild, crazy world we live in, and I'm amazed every day that our species hasn't ruined it yet.

While I agree that this is scary, I think if you extend the same thought experiment to include all of human history (I believe) the average person today is considerably more intelligent than the average intelligence of humans as a species.

Sure maybe we slipped a little in the Dark Ages, but it still gives me hope for the future.
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 01:13 PM CST
This is a matter of maturity over intelligence. These trolls get on Lich chat at 2pm on a Wednesday afternoon to cause problems, middle of the afternoon during the middle of the week, lol. It's quite pathetic, but it is what it is.

CHUNO
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 01:23 PM CST

>While I agree that this is scary, I think if you extend the same thought experiment to include all of human history (I believe) the average person today is considerably more intelligent than the average intelligence of humans as a species.

The average person today may have access to more information, and we as a collective society have managed to put together some good things to make things easier for your average person, but the raw capacity for intelligence hasn't significantly changed in humans for a looooooong time. If anything, most of what makes the average person today 'more intelligent' than the average person 100 years ago is humanities progress at reducing hunger and disease. Which,

>Sure maybe we slipped a little in the Dark Ages, but it still gives me hope for the future.

I mean, no m- NOPE, NOPENOPENOPENOPE, backing out of where this is going.
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 01:38 PM CST
>>The average person today may have access to more information, and we as a collective society have managed to put together some good things to make things easier for your average person, but the raw capacity for intelligence hasn't significantly changed in humans for a looooooong time. If anything, most of what makes the average person today 'more intelligent' than the average person 100 years ago is humanities progress at reducing hunger and disease.

Intelligence is a really funny concept when you get into the nuts and bolts of it. While I'd agree there hasn't been any particular increase in humanity's cognitive powers over time, it's fair to say that over the past few millennia we've probably constructed more accurate models for reality and probably act and think in general more in accordance to the true state of reality than we did in the past.

Probably.

Of course the models for reality continue to iterate faster than our ability to educate people in them. But that's been a problem for a few centuries now.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 02:30 PM CST
>This is a matter of maturity over intelligence. These trolls get on Lich chat at 2pm on a Wednesday afternoon to cause problems, middle of the afternoon during the middle of the week, lol. It's quite pathetic, but it is what it is.<

I believe eet is quite the opposite bro. The fact that lich gets trolled has everything to do with their far from mature statements and comments I mean some lich users quit DR because they were all over different social medias talking about their afk script checks and they cant be caught and we they did they cried like little babies and quit DR. Only lich users do that I have never met anyone else other than lich users bragging about that all over the place.
That is why I will never choose lich I prefer not to be categorized with that type of stupidity.

@chuno Also some people play DR from different parts of the world chile australia and many other areas of the world I have known people that lived playing DR so in your feeble little mind stuck in america(different time zones)......not even gonna finish going there but I thing you should get eet now.

Re: Ruby skulls still active I'l let you decide 12/15/2017 02:42 PM CST
>Intelligence is a really funny concept when you get into the nuts and bolts of it. While I'd agree there hasn't been any particular increase in humanity's cognitive powers over time, it's fair to say that over the past few millennia we've probably constructed more accurate models for reality and probably act and think in general more in accordance to the true state of reality than we did in the past.

What is irrefutable is that we live in an era of unprecedented linguistic proficiency and literacy. Because of the internet and phones and similar almost everyone can read and write. And almost anything is available at the tip of a finger, from anywhere.
No wonder 12/15/2017 05:34 PM CST

Name: Mistanna Redivas
Spouse: No Info
Features: Mistanna has slightly pointed ears and thick-lashed gold eyes. Her white hair is very long and wavy, and is worn in an artfully tousled style threaded with some moonstained wildflowers sprinkled with dazzling nightfire opals. She has pale skin stained with labyrinthine spirals in dusky dewberry glitter and a shapely figure.

Roleplay Stance: Heavy
PvP Stance: Closed
IM: DISCORD: Bladedbutterfly#8534
Quote: "Flora Sage? It's like a Hedgewizard but smells better."

No wonder your trying top trash me on threads for zero reason wah so ever stay that way

Re: No wonder 12/16/2017 02:27 AM CST
Shoot, you're right...
I got my Discord wrong, I'll fix it later though. Thanks!
Re: No wonder 12/18/2017 10:58 AM CST
dude pureblade is funny