Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/13/2017 02:20 AM CST
I'm not sure if you guys are just thick-skulled or honestly can't care about anyone but yourselves.

We coach blind players and novices in 'the grove'. Stop attacking and stealing from people there, please.

Thanks.
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/13/2017 02:51 PM CST
I would like to apologize for lumping you in with other people in the subject line. I was listing a few names that I was given that were fighting at the grove, I am sorry that it sounded like I was accusing you of also attacking the people that were there for help.
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/13/2017 11:19 PM CST
I won't be returning to the grove.

- Tyrun
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/14/2017 12:55 PM CST
Not that it affects me really one way or another, and I get where ya'll coming from with helping folks.

But since when can players dictate what others do in public rooms? That room is not Pfans room, he doesn't own it, nor do you or I, calling it Pfans grove is only a nicety by some folks. Me? I'd still call it by the name the game shows it as... North trail etc or whatever it is. I'm not IG currently so can't look it up.

So, while its commendable of you all to be helping others, there is Jadewater if you are IG recognized Mentors, if not well, sorry.
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/14/2017 02:41 PM CST
Let's get something straight real fast. I have not stolen nor attacked anyone at the grove. Was I killed there...yes I was...did I retaliate in any way? No I did not. Do I go there, often yes, purely for conversation. As someone else said, no one person owns a room and you can not dictate where anyone can go. I am not sure why you are dragging stuff up, that has nothing to do with you. The last time you did this, you ended up with a flaming thread that then sent you away because you said you were going to quit. Also the times that I am there, often I am giving stuff away, twine for perception and I think a couple of other things that I got from HE. So, all I can say is get off your high horse please? If someone has dropped orbs, attacked people there, etc, you need to look elsewhere. I believe there are safe rooms in the Crossing and aren't you a mentor? Don't you have a whole mansion? The whining on discord about the stealing at the grove...if that is what led to this, well then people need to realize it's part of a game they play. It can happen anywhere, not just at the grove..which again I will say as well does not belong to anyone. Thanks though for your concern.

Z

I don't feel that I need to explain my art to you, Warren.
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/14/2017 03:25 PM CST
Last I heard that Grove belonged to Jhien.

CHUNO
With a loud CRACK! you snap the ice archon's neck and toss it aside.
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/14/2017 08:25 PM CST
All this post did was stir up the trolls.

Do the blind players wear a shirt that says "if you can read this shirt you aren't blind like me?"

Honestly there are like 20 other places that are better served for training blind people, to play a text based game, that I can think of. Why bring attention to it in a thread, that mostly troublemakers, love to read?

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/14/2017 11:14 PM CST
> Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. <

First off get my name out your mouth if I have zero to do with wah ever kinda crap your trying to pull together right now.

>Last I heard that Grove belonged to Jhien.<

Also Jhien is the worst player ever of all time he is uuuuugely terrible at everything he does .....so bad. and my hair is super luxurious if you want pics discord me.

@Mistanna wah the heck, I keeled you twice like two years ago and you can't let that go you already posted you quit because of me and you only died twice. I died like 200 times in two weeks and I'm still here quit your whining and wahever the heck you felt the reason to post me in the title I hope you apologize or our deal is off. You do remember that deal right?

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/15/2017 02:55 AM CST
>>@Mistanna wah the heck, I keeled you twice like two years ago and you can't let that go you already posted you quit because of me and you only died twice. I died like 200 times in two weeks and I'm still here quit your whining and wahever the heck you felt the reason to post me in the title I hope you apologize or our deal is off. You do remember that deal right?

Fahijeck, Zehira, all this stuff is based on the scroll that we put in that room when were were PvPing over the last month. It's not all just a "oh this happened yesterday."

Zehira, week and a half or two weeks ago I fought your zombie there for funsies.

Fahijeck, 3 weeks ago you came and attacked me there and thunderclapped the whole room after that's where I went in between our fighting.

I also fought Balaraj there, punted Marienn from the room with halo, etc.

I'll take responsibility for drawing conflict there and move on. You all were grouped in, but the common denominator for each of these situations is me being there and drawing the PvP to the room.

The apology is mine to give, not hers. I apologize for putting us knowingly in that situation when there are players there with disabilities that Pfanston is kind enough to aid. Sorry guys, my bad. I think your conversing there is fine, but the scroll from our spells and our conflicts has to go elsewhere. There's always the WM guild?

- Tyrun
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/15/2017 10:23 AM CST

>I'll take responsibility for drawing conflict there and move on. You all were grouped in, but the common denominator for each of these situations is me being there and drawing the PvP to the room.<

ahh gotcha I forgot about that one incident in like a year that I have even shown up at the grove. But still that room doesnt belong to them they need to get over eet if they want to mentor someone go to jadewater that is what that place is for.

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/15/2017 04:27 PM CST
I know I shouldn't bother to argue but...

First I want to apologize to Sepharus, Tyrun, and Nideaya. I should have leveled my temper before lashing out and gotten more information, I took what Pfanston said the wrong way and too seriously. I know I'm a fool and make lots of mistakes, I'm very sorry for letting my emotions get out of hand.

As for Zehira or Fahijeck.

What is happening here is:
"Hey could you guys let disabled people have a safe space where they can learn about the game since they are very limited in what they can do, and you are not? We already have this infamous place because Pfanston's script coding is the only thing that really lets them play the game, especially as new things come out or change."

And the replies are:
"No, make them change and work around us. Because blah blah blah."

As far as the mansion, training is not allowed in Jadewater. There are also varying wards everywhere that prohibit a lot of actions.
I've been asking Zehira to cut it out for years. You both have just posted falsehoods and half truths, but I don't care enough to address them.

I consider compassion to be an essential human trait. However I do need to remind myself that people are different and my standards are not realistic for everyone.
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/15/2017 04:59 PM CST
>As for Zehira or Fahijeck.

What is happening here is:
"Hey could you guys let disabled people have a safe space where they can learn about the game since they are very limited in what they can do, and you are not? We already have this infamous place because Pfanston's script coding is the only thing that really lets them play the game, especially as new things come out or change."

And the replies are:
"No, make them change and work around us. Because blah blah blah."

As far as the mansion, training is not allowed in Jadewater. There are also varying wards everywhere that prohibit a lot of actions.
I've been asking Zehira to cut it out for years. You both have just posted falsehoods and half truths, but I don't care enough to address them.<

Wow you really are stretching there Mistanna I have made my presence at the grove 1 time in almost a year(and the only reason I was there was me and Tyrun where engaged in pvp) and your acting like I'm the poltergeist looming over the grove grow up and you quit your lies and our deal is off. Officially

Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/15/2017 05:53 PM CST
Let's go over this one more time. First...I haven't had Zehira for 'years'. Zehira is two years old, the first year or so no where near big enough to really bother anyone. Second off, the log I got of Pfanston having an absolute meltdown, had to do with someone getting 100...200 plat stolen, that would mean a thief most likely or someone with a lot of stealth and a lot of stealing, of those, I only have a lot of one. Did I spar Tyrun there with a zombie, about 3 weeks or so ago...yes I did. Was I there last week when you were sitting down with no armor picking boxes and I decided to be nice and not do anything to you...yes I did because I was at the spot, I won't call it anyone's grove, it's a room in DR PRIME...helping someone in whisper that was thinking to me while I was helping them with some necromancer things. The time before that I was giving out twine to teach and because it's a really neat item and some other odd and ends I didn't need. So keep looking for the boogety man all you want....but do look elsewhere and keep my name out of your mouth, unless I do something directly to you, which you can trust I won't. I still believe that the high horse you are on is way too big...I've dropped no orb, brought no zombies save the time I sparred Tyrun, nor a mudman, nor attacked anyone in so long that I can't remember when the last time I did it was. So...get your crazy in check since I believe you told me you were in some crazy spiral right now and and didn't know one end from the other or something like that and maybe take a step back and try and find out who would steal so much plat from these 'novices' before you go throwing out accusations at people that were not even there when this terrible robbery happened. It's all good and great that they get help, but they can get room scroll anywhere, they can get robbed anywhere, they can get killed hunting, during an invasion, if a necromancer drops an orb anywhere, yes believe it or not, more than me does that, I was at the warmie guild not long ago when a group did it...matter of fact I got a log of one of them that complained the most getting robbed in town. No one is going to be safe everywhere all the time.

I don't feel that I need to explain my art to you, Warren.
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/15/2017 06:11 PM CST
> I still believe that the high horse you are on is way too big<

agreed she has compiled a bunch of disinformation and crap to try and trash a couple people while going closed at the same time she is trash to me. I will accept someone calling me out on my stuff that I do and will argue with them. nonetheless but this is straight up garbage and she is the trash can.

Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/15/2017 06:31 PM CST
Some posts were hidden.

Please be mindful of forum policies and the TAC agreement which you abide to each time you post. That means no vulgarity, not even masked.

~Evike
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/15/2017 06:43 PM CST
lol I'm only closed because I'm on-duty right now. I call it the Raikage claus.
Neither of you are getting the point, and the rest was tl:dr.
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/15/2017 06:57 PM CST
>lol I'm only closed because I'm on-duty right now. I call it the Raikage claus.
Neither of you are getting the point, and the rest was tl:dr.<

no I get the point your lying on forums about other folks bottom line I haven't messed with anyone in a long time and your spewing my name in reference to something recent just stop lying.

Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/16/2017 12:07 AM CST
It’s funny that you are so adament about defending your reputation.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/16/2017 12:33 AM CST
A lot of things are hilarious to me this whole thread being one.

Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/16/2017 06:48 AM CST

Making light of the mental health issues someone has confided in you is not a particularly appropriate avenue of attack in a public slap fight.
Re: Zehira, Fahijeck, Sepharus, etc. 12/16/2017 11:51 AM CST
>Making light of the mental health issues someone has confided in you is not a particularly appropriate avenue of attack in a public slap fight.<

not sure who you were referring to but I have done nothing of the sort you should post what was said in your post so everyonew knows what the heck your talking about.