PvP Closed 11/30/2017 03:21 PM CST
Hey guys, remember that time Jondong went PvP closed?
Re: PvP Closed 11/30/2017 03:24 PM CST
Inb4 someone shows up to say "but it was only 20 minutes and then he mech abused back open via stealing because he realized it was a poor choice"

The fact still remains there was a point where an empath with "500-800 less combats" and a cleric that spent 30 years in stormbulls pushed him over the edge to the point of not being able to handle it anymore.

Also, dark rooms aren't the same as safe and/or no locate rooms, either you're dumb or the person locating for you is dumb. Or both.
Re: PvP Closed 11/30/2017 04:08 PM CST

Lol it was actually only for 10 minutes, not 20.

I am flattered though that you took the time to post in the conflicts folder

Many people have been stoked on JD, but you are special

<3
Re: PvP Closed 12/01/2017 04:47 AM CST
>>Lol it was actually only for 10 minutes, not 20.

Cmon guys, Jondong is one of the game's premier PVPers. He has in depth knowledge of both barbarian abilities (wail and hrul), and has a rough idea of what the other guilds might be capable of in 2004. We all know that the barbarian guild has long lacked for some sort of shield against magic, like a ward or something.

Personally, I applaud JD for taking that pounding like a man given how little he has to work with.
Re: PvP Closed 12/01/2017 04:56 AM CST
>>Hey guys, remember that time Jondong went PvP closed?

Hey guys, remember that time he made fun of Fahijeck for going closed?
Re: PvP Closed 12/01/2017 08:05 AM CST
>>Hey guys, remember that time he made fun of Fahijeck for going closed?

I refuse to believe that you'd say a person of such caliber can only dish it, not take it. Absolutely refuse.
Re: PvP Closed 12/01/2017 11:16 AM CST
>Hey guys, remember that time he made fun of Fahijeck for going closed?<

First off Fahijeck never went closed he went guarded but in my opinion same thing but I never create huge big deals about someone going closed or guarded on the other hand Jondong does. So in essense wah ever the time frame he was closed for that is hilarious. Hey guys remember the time Jondong got coin dropped 40k coins and died 5 times and reported. n I do I seen eet my bear was on him the whole time.

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: PvP Closed 12/08/2017 02:58 PM CST
Hey guys, remember that time Jondong switched his afk script to start running to Dokt and sitting down as soon as he is in any way pvp engaged?
Re: PvP Closed 12/10/2017 10:01 AM CST
<Hey guys, remember that time Jondong switched his afk script to start running to Dokt and sitting down as soon as he is in any way pvp engaged?>>

Remember that time you were boring?

It was kind of recent.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: PvP Closed 12/11/2017 02:31 PM CST
<<Hey guys, remember that one time in well over 10 years that Jondong went PvP closed for 10 minutes?>>

ftfy

https://tinyurl.com/pvaxoxa