Awwww snap 11/11/2017 10:15 AM CST
[01:37] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "do you wanna really keep doing this"
[01:37] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "up to you frosts you aint that tough"
[01:37] [General][Frosts] "I'm tough enough that you have to bring in a empath to try and sleep me"
[01:37] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "I cant even make the wm board and I can keel you"
[01:38] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "I keeled you earlier by myself"
[01:38] [General][Frosts] "big tuff Fahijeck that need a empath and a pet to even hurt me"
[01:38] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "whatever you wanna do bro you wanna go hard we can do this I love the game we are playing right now"
[01:38] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "but good luck hunting"
[01:39] [General][Frosts] "go for it"
[01:39] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "sounds like frosts is crying"
[01:40] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "go for wah"
[01:40] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "I wont touch ya again unless ya come after me"
[01:41] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "I was done after the first time I keeled you you kept coming"
[01:41] [General][Frosts] "this will be the last one I'll address to you, if I see you while I'm hunting I'll kill you, if you are a big bad boy stop bringing your whole dame family in a private affair"
[01:42] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "nothing private about you attacking me I keeled you after you keeled me then you came back for more not my fault eet pissed cayra off"
[01:42] [General][Cayra] "I had every right to choose to step in, after the second time you killed him."
[01:42] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "so now we are where we are at ball is in your court sir"
[01:43] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "come after me again you know what happens"
[01:43] [General][Cayra] "I normally stay outta his troubles unless I get annoyed by it."
[01:44] [General][Frosts] "god, what a bunch of idiot, so I can't defend myself when I'm attach while hunting?"
[01:44] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "you attacked me first I never attacked you G man"
[01:44] [General][Cayra] "You killed him.. he killed you back.. then you killed him again.. shoulda been done after the first round.."
[01:44] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "quit lying to yourself dude"
[01:45] [General][Frosts] "what little gnat is that that keep buzzing?"
[01:45] [General][Cayra] "Do you not math well?"
[01:45] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "well if you your feeling froggy jump I am here"
[01:45] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "dont be scared bro"
[01:45] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "you probly got wah 400 ranks on me"
[01:46] [General][Frosts] "I did not kill him, I attach him as a warning for dragging off healer tent while I was getting heal"
[01:46] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "I hunt bulls hahahahaha"
[01:46] [General][Cayra] "You attacked him to death, genius"
[01:46] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "dont lie to yourself you keeled me"
[01:47] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "I keeled you back you kept the whole thing going I warned you"
[01:47] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "calm down dude"
[01:47] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "just because your bigger doesnt mean you cant die"
[01:47] [General][Frosts] "what is that little gnat that can't handle his own whopping and have to call in friend and family?"
[01:48] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "says the man who just got rekt"
[01:48] [General][Sok] "I need popcorn..."
[01:48] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "was like taking candy from a baby"
[01:48] [General][Praxiuz] "my thoughts exactly Sok"
[01:48] [General][Teloc] "no popcorn but have cake"
[01:49] [General][Binu] "Get me some, and some ear muffs that work for blocking thoughts"
[01:49] [General][Praxiuz] "Cake works"
[01:49] [General][Praxiuz] "dont let this distract you that I saved 2 gold on insurance for my horse"
[01:49] [General][Sok] "I'll settle for Rum Cake"
[01:49] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "wait wah your the number 13 warmage on the boards hahahaha wah a joe"
[01:50] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "I cant even make the boards and I can keel ya"
[01:51] [General][Frosts] "wrong, he drag me out of tent, I attach him as a warning, leave him perfectly alive. It not my call that he went afk and die bleeding out, I even ask why he drag me."
[01:51] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "think dude I got logs and you jes misgwethed"
[01:52] [General][Cayra] "He still had EVERY right to kill you for attacking him"
[01:52] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "jes stop"
[01:52] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "Im trying to be nice here"
[01:53] [General][Frosts] "and I have every right to kill him right back, when it became cool to bring in your family?"
[01:53] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "well bring eet"
[01:54] [General] You hear your mental voice echo, "Im waiting"
[01:54] [General][Cayra] "I have every right to help my husband as well."

Why do people always cry when cayra joins the fight BEST EMPATH EVER!

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Awwww snap 11/11/2017 10:53 AM CST
This was a lot more interesting before I realized every conflict you start is just you harassing someone as an easy kill until your squad jumps in.
Re: Awwww snap 11/11/2017 11:06 AM CST
>This was a lot more interesting before I realized every conflict you start is just you harassing someone as an easy kill until your squad jumps in.<

Easy keel? The guy is at least 300 ranks higher than me in everything and he started eet and came and keeled me first. Cayra only jumped in because she was bored and the guy kept coming after me. I rarely keel anyone lower than me or someone who isn't able to keel me back.

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "