Rocks, the Rockslide, and You 10/10/2017 08:09 PM CDT
Those of you who leave piles of rocks by the rockslide... I hate you. Clearly, we all know you are lich users and AFK. It's the most logical deduction. Everyone knows Lich users do stupid things and are stupid. You live off fart droplets and Fahijeck's weird grammar.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Rocks, the Rockslide, and You 10/10/2017 08:17 PM CDT
>Those of you who leave piles of rocks by the rockslide... I hate you. Clearly, we all know you are lich users and AFK. It's the most logical deduction. Everyone knows Lich users do stupid things and are stupid. You live off fart droplets and Fahijeck's weird grammar.<

I agree lich users are the dumbest of the dumb and the easiest people to keel in game because they are so predictable. Also I think squanto secretly loves my ninja gramar. Onca again get off my lawn. Unless you want to stay for a cupotee.

" Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right... "
Re: Rocks, the Rockslide, and You 10/10/2017 08:27 PM CDT
I don't think anyone actually cares or would care about lich users if they weren't so utterly defensive, sensitive, and blatant afk cheaters. The last one was a joke, settle.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html